How Are You Feeling?

epicsarah-ous

Thanks for the concern Dion

Well I liked her for a long time and was going to ask her out. One of my friends asked her what she thinks of me and she said 'I like him but as a friend' even though prior to that she had kissed me, was always flirting and saying stuff like 'I'd go out with you' and 'I wouldn't reject you'. I stayed friends with her and then the next week she said 'Do you want to go out on a date with me after exams?' which I said yes to. She was still flirting and being a bit of a tease at this point. The week before the date she said 'I call all casual meet ups with friends dates by the way' but last Friday I went out with her anyway and she seemed to enjoy it and said 'that was really nice, I enjoyed it a lot' but in the last week she has started treating me a bit differently, more as a friend than a potential bf and ignoring me sometimes. She also started flirting with a lot of other guys and just seems like she isn't interested in me any more. My friend even asked her again and she said 'I am just friends with him' :(

That girl is sooo crushing on you! She is working very very hard to keep your full attention on her!

The trick is never to show her that you are too interested nor that you are too uninterested. Teenage love is like a staring contest! She is trying to get you to admit that you have a mad crush on her and that you can't live with out her while trying not admit that she has a crush on you. Once she successfully does that she WILL move on to someone else, so don't blink. Keep her under the impression that you might be interested but not enough to lose sleep over her and she'll most probably become your GF to make you lose sleep! :lol:

Isn't teenage love a beautiful thing? :P

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That girl is sooo crushing on you! She is working very very hard to keep your full attention on her!

The trick is never to show her that you are too interested nor that you are too uninterested. Teenage love is like a staring contest! She is trying to get you to admit that you have a mad crush on her and that you can't live with out her while trying not admit that she has a crush on you. Once she successfully does that she WILL move on to someone else, so don't blink. Keep her under the impression that you might be interested but not enough to lose sleep over her and she'll most probably become your GF to make you lose sleep! :lol:

Isn't teenage love a beautiful thing? :P

Then bang her :Goober:

Feeling kind of.. like I have no purpose in life right now.

There's nothing driving me into waking up everyday.

I'm not talking about "the meaning of life" or anything like that, but just anything that can make me want to wake up.

Like last year, I was really into making videos so I really wanted to wake up everyday and learn about it, make the videos, edit them etc .. there was something I was passionate about that has given me this 'drive', but now I dont have it ...

Anyone else feeling the same?

I be sleepy -w- but i'm gonna get a early one and wake up hugely to a big giant dollop of gorillaz, purple and more reading :D

Gorrillaz are awesome!!! Rhinestone Eyes is .... otherwordly.

again: who are you?

Feeling kind of.. like I have no purpose in life right now.

There's nothing driving me into waking up everyday.

I'm not talking about "the meaning of life" or anything like that, but just anything that can make me want to wake up.

Like last year, I was really into making videos so I really wanted to wake up everyday and learn about it, make the videos, edit them etc .. there was something I was passionate about that has given me this 'drive', but now I dont have it ...

Anyone else feeling the same?

dear, this is boredom. It shall past quite soon

First thing: getting something to do outside internet. It always works

Gorrillaz are awesome!!! Rhinestone Eyes is .... otherwordly.

again: who are you?

I love plastic beach man .w. even the older stuff, To binge on plastic beach has really taken so much of me man, crazy owo.

Who am i? like introduce myself or such? or maybe refering to something else you said?

And also may i ask for those into it? anyone into colourology? if that is the way to spell it? it's the effects of colours i'm pretty damn interested in, i think it's why i'm really into the new team kits and that a lot more than some others?

I love effects designers come up with, To be honest the kit i feel strikes most intimidation for me if this, It's probably down to those reasons why i never and still not really like the barcelona kit of 11/12 I feel like that one was not the best of design, and barcelonas kits usually are pretty good in my eyes for intimidation.

_39345552_crespo_ap300x300.jpg

man my spelling is awful today :'D

I am scared, very, very, very scared! :cry:

I know it is rather improbable but the slightest possibility of it happening already makes me not sleep at night...

@ and @Dion, please tell me that it wont happen! :(

I am scared, very, very, very scared! :cry:

I know it is rather improbable but the slightest possibility of it happening already makes me not sleep at night...

@ and @Dion, please tell me that it wont happen! :(

what exactly? I spent the day away and haven't read the news yet.

Mad

why sweetie?

Stuff that's happening at home and the pressure for my my exam.. Plus I'm kind of sick atm

It'll get better!

I have an exam tomorrow (well today actually since its 3 AM here) in Hebrew. Its a final.. hope I do well.