Chelsea 2-0 Man City

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We're not very good in the games in which opponents sit back and defend in numbers(Inter, City, Liverpool). We struggle to create chances against the fairly open teams, let alone a team like City that will defend with 10 and have Tevez alone up front.

I'd take a draw now but I think we will lose 1-0 again.

We're not very good in the games in which opponents sit back and defend in numbers(Inter, City, Liverpool). We struggle to create chances against the fairly open teams, let alone a team like City that will defend with 10 and have Tevez alone up front.

I'd take a draw now but I think we will lose 1-0 again.

We are due a bit of luck against these and looked very threatning from set plays last night, hopefully without Toure to organise the defence we can get a goal from thier...

A must win, if we win every game (10 games left) we'll win the title, I'm sure. Having said that we need to take it game by game and Man City at home is a must win. Shut Tevez down and we cut their scoring chances massively.Silva has been on quite some form aswell. With Torres and Luiz I see us as favourites. It's going to be leagues best defence versus leagues second best defence. Going to be cagy and nervous affair, like always. Can't see more then 2-3 goals scored. I think 2-0 / 2-1 / 1-0 for Chelsea. Would be absolutely crucial for our Champions League spot fight. We'd go third with a game in hand and ready to pounce on any mistake Arsenal/United make, and one of them HAS to drop points when they meet each other later in the season. Stay positive, trust in Torres and hope for the best. KTBFFH

Remember this game last season, don't want to witness a repeat. Don't think it will be easy, so will take a 1-0. Need to get a win, if we're serious if we want to finish in the top 4 in the league and qualify for the Champions League next season

Remember this game last season, don't want to witness a repeat. Don't think it will be easy, so will take a 1-0. Need to get a win, if we're serious if we want to finish in the top 4 in the league and qualify for the Champions League next season

Thing was bad as last season loss was,we ended the game still top! This time eeeeek!! We loose all the work we've done in a way be undone and having to start again

Dreamt about this sodding game.God knows why.We lost 4-2...then kinda ooo thats what happened last year!

Least last time more focus was on the handshake rather then the fact we lost

Must win!! But probably draw or have a stupid loss with 20 shots on goal...espically if Tevez plays seems to always sodding score against us!

Man city's Defense has real problems with high balls , and attacks from the wing .. that is why we always struggle against them and why Man utd has always got the better of them .

we lacked width , and we lacked pace against them in previous matches but i hope this time it won't be the same .. yes , we still lack some width but we definitely look better and with ramires , essien , luiz and torres we have pacy players all over the pitch

i think luiz will give tevez a real hard time .

Really hope Carlo will find a solution for them.They can cause a lot of trouble in counter,but we have to create more chances and hope that we are able to finish all of them.An early goal and everything will be lot easier.

Important match for the team.Win would be the best thing,but draw wouldn't be the end of the world.

Man City do good against us, a win would be great, i can see another loss here however, i know i'm the one who loses faith a lot, just that it's City's time to make a comeback i suppose. And were the team perfect for it.