Oh Ashley Cole..

LDN Blue

There could be something in this, maybe Tom Cowan was wearing an Arsenal shirt eyebrows.gif

Work experience... how the fuck did he get that, deserves being shot imo.

Joking aside, Ashley you fucking moron, coulda killed him lmao.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the NOTW is a tabloid but the story is being carried by other sources now. Even if the NOTW sensationalized the story, the simple fact that Cole would bring an air rifle to the training ground is stupidity beyond belief. You play for one of most high profiled clubs in the world, why would you do something so unprofessional? Then to wave it around without knowing whether or not it was loaded just doubled down the stupidity. To do it in the dressing room and to actually shoot someone? Stupidity doubled plus infinity. I know it wasn't a real gun but a young man was injured and all because of something that could have been easily avoided if a 30 year old man had any sense.

If it's true there was an injury, I can see this getting ugly if the police decide to investigate. Not to mention if the victim sues for damages or if the FA look into this too. Then Chelsea may have to "punish" Cole to avoid a PR debacle. Well, at least that's what would happen if this was in the US. Maybe it'll be handled differently in the UK.

It doesn't matter, this student can claim whatever he wants. This is the equivalent of winning the lottery, I wish a millionaire footballer would shoot me. :rolleyes:

I think I would just prefer winning the lottery.