Oh Ashley Cole..

LDN Blue

ENGLAND ace Ashley Cole shot and wounded a 21-year-old student with a high-powered rifle at Chelsea's training ground.

splash_ashley_233385a.jpg

Ashley Cole has allegedly shot and wounded a Chelsea work experience boy after "larking" around with a high-powered rifle.

The incident happened last Sunday at the Blues Cobham training ground when Cole pulled the deadly .22 air gun from a box and fired at 21-year-old student Tom Cowan from just FIVE feet away.

A source told the News of the World: "It's truly inconceivable that a Premier League footballer could bring a gun to the training ground.

"But Ashley pulled the rifle from a box and started larking about with it in the changing room, not realising it was loaded. It ended up pointed at Tom just five feet away.

"The gun went off with a loud pop and Tom screamed as this lead pellet hit him in the side. It went through his clothing and into his flesh."

Police were not called, but injured Tom was patched up by medics and given time off to recover.

:doh:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get well soon Tom....don't be mad at ash, it was obviously an accident! Media are loving this

Don't be mad at Cole? He brought a fucking rifle with him to training and pointed at someone... That shit is just so fucking dumb, really dumb. Obviously it was a accident (or else he should be in jail right now) but so is drunk driving at hitting someone.

What a stupid, stupid idiot.

And he wonders why his own fans don't like him? Best left-back in the world regardless, he really doesn't help himself with stuff like this in the tabloids. It remains to be seen if there is any truth in this, however....

It was an accident but regardless what the fuck was he doing with a air rifle in Cobham.

I dont like to think of it but what if it hit this Tom lads head or mid chest? mouthclosed.gif aint even worth thinking about because there would have only been 1 outcome and he should have checked if it was loaded.

Get well soon Tom.

lol I was expecting some praising article when I saw Oh Ashley Cole :D

Seriously WTF?? I believe an official response from our official websites will be revealed soon. But again WTF?? If true, Ash should be punished, no matter it was only an accident. He could kill somebody...if true obviously.

That everything is definitely Yuir Zhirkov's plan! You will see! In order to gain his position in the starting XI, he secretly gave Ash the gun and he simply wanted to find out...and shot. Yuri just wants to play, I understand.

:D