FC Copenhagen 0-2 Chelsea

BlueLion.

Copenhagen will go all out to win this game, i can't see them defending at all. It's their first time in the knock out phase and they wont go out with a wimper. This is their leg to go for it and that plays into our hands i hope so we can nick that away goal.

Surely we're due a good performance and a couple of goals. Can't wait for this game.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Until now I was hoping to see a turn over made for this game, for instance McEachran for Lampard and Zhirkov for Malouda... But that was before I realise something : somehow Carlo Ancelotti's job depend of these two games. I do think Roman Abramovic won't be really happy if we are getting sent out the Champions' League, especially against a team like Copenhagen. So let's forget McEachran, Zhirkov and co, Carlo has never changed his team and he won't do this now. I got the feeling that we will have the same ol same ol team, that's why I'm quite worried about this game.

Though I'm hoping to be wrong...

But for once, we won't be the worst side when it comes about the fitness. Copenhagen hasn't play an official game for a while now, so Lampard, Malouda and all's bad physical form won't be enlightened like in all our last few games... At least I think. If they are in a better fitness there a huge problem.

Is this the game for Torres to open his account for us?? - less pressure on him away in Denmark

I think no matter where he plays there will be pressure, Big players big hype wherever they go. But

lets hop he scores!.

A win tomorrow night, and if I may be greedy a brilliant team goal ending with Torres scoring, and then a win at home following Tuesday night against United and we should be fine for the season..

Liverpool will then beat United, and we'd be 9 points off United with a game in hand, with our one game against them still in the balance so the title is only 3 points away, all past **** ups aside, if we don't blow it all up now..

A man can hope..

"Torres set to start with Michael Essien, Jose Bosingwa and Nicholas Anelka"

Oh and FloMo has a new hair cut :lol:

Cech

Bosingwa - Ivanovic - Terry © - Cole

Essien

Ramires - Lampard

Anelka - Torres - Malouda

I guess?

Though I'd say Mikel for Essien, it probably won't happen.

A win tomorrow night, and if I may be greedy a brilliant team goal ending with Torres scoring, and then a win at home following Tuesday night against United and we should be fine for the season..

Liverpool will then beat United, and we'd be 9 points off United with a game in hand, with our one game against them still in the balance so the title is only 3 points away, all past **** ups aside, if we don't blow it all up now..

A man can hope..

Aroop I love the working out. I keep swinging from hope to despair.

This football club has done my fucking head in. Worse than women......

Cech

Bosingwa - Ivanovic - Terry © - Cole

Essien

Ramires - Lampard

Anelka - Torres - Malouda

Sigh....

What the fuck with Ancelotti ? Do Essien, Lampard, Malouda and Anelka deserve to start ? No. Anelka even no longer deserve to be a Chelsea player.

And this lineup is not only bad for this game, but for upcoming games. If he doesn't give a rest to Lampard, Malouda and all once in a while the situation will get worse and worse.

Though the lineup isn't already official, so I've still got little hopes...

Sigh....

What the fuck with Ancelotti ? Do Essien, Lampard, Malouda and Anelka deserve to start ? No. Anelka even no longer deserve to be a Chelsea player.

And this lineup is not only bad for this game, but for upcoming games. If he doesn't give a rest to Lampard, Malouda and all once in a while the situation will get worse and worse.

Though the lineup isn't already official, so I've still got little hopes...

Have you noticed I guess at the bottom? That's LDN's team.

Have you noticed I guess at the bottom? That's LDN's team.

Yeah of course. It's just that I didn't quoted all his post. And I know that Ancelotti has only speak about Anelka and Essien, but you know, lately it wasn't to hard to guess the lineup...

Yeah of course. It's just that I didn't quoted all his post. And I know that Ancelotti has only speak about Anelka and Essien, but you know, lately it wasn't to hard to guess the lineup...

Because you don't have many players to choose from... :D