FC Copenhagen 0-2 Chelsea

BlueLion.

Malouda has had a hair cut, finally! I was hoping he would for ages now, I hated how he looked with his long hair. This is exactly how I liked him to have his hair. :lol:

Oh and btw, not a very important fact but Copenhagen's stadium capacity is around 38,000, similar to the bridge, so the players are already used to that number of spectators. :)

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Malouda with new haircut...The our winning day are start.I say to my friends that when Flo will change his hairstyle we will start to win :D I wanted to see Torres with Drogba but Carlo don't think so.The most of players need a rest but Carlo again don't think so...Hope to win like every match.Hope this time they aren't only hopes.

Oh and Copenhagen have 4 wins from 5 matches on their stadium,wright?

I just want to say a Few Things...

This game is far from been easy For Chelsea... If Chelsea does not COntrol the Game we will sufer.... Copenhagen is not a easy team... they are very Fast and good SHooter... I can tell that Because me Countrymate Cristian Bolaños is Playing for them... and so we saw all weekend the reviews if the games.... there midfield is very fast Bolaños is very quick and good passing the ball... They are very fighty starting with his coach... That fight one on one with Barcelona and because of that the know now that they can win this game because we are not Barcelona and we are not at our best game...

We must play with 4 or even 5 midfielders because Copenhagen has some really good holding midfielders and fast wingers.

Also,we have to create more chances and use Torres in counter attack.

A good pas into space from midfield(Lamps or Ess) and a Torres finish,this is what we need tomorrow.

______________Cech_______________

___Boz____Bane______JT_______Ash__

______Ramires___Ess____Malouda_____

______________Lamps______________

________Torres______Drogba_________

Maybe Zhirkov if he is fit instead of Malouda.wink.gif

We figured this out from one (1) game?!

Not only from the one game they've started together, I wasn't being based on that only. We've seen how Drogba has played for us in the past seasons and how Torres has for Liverpool.

They're both centre forwards and if we play 4-3-3 we can't play them both, simple as. You can't play either in the wing, it's impossible. This is a thrilling duo on paper, but on the pitch it just can't work.

If it did, Carlo would have played them both against Fulham, and not let Drogba on the bench. Not to mention that Drogba's form has been poor recently, so if Carlo decides to start Torres and leave Drogba on the bench, he's made the right decision. If we play 4-4-2, then that's another case.

idk if them not playing for 2 months is a good thing or a bad thing.

it could mean their legs are a lot fresher (and you no that they will have had some practice games during the break) or that they arent totally up to match speed. we'll see which one happens