FC Copenhagen 0-2 Chelsea

BlueLion.

Really excited for the match, I am a chelsea fan but a Copenhagen fan over Chelsea. Abramovic son is still interested in buying us according to himself, would have been awesome if it had happened already and it would be a father vs son match. laugh.gif

Our lineup will 95% sure be :

Wiland

Pospech - Zanka - Antonsson - Wendt

Bolanos-Claudemir-Kvist-Grønkjær

N'Doye-Santin

Grønkjær and N'Doye are our key offensive players, N'Doye while not being a extremely techical player scores a lot of goals and got the strength to push away defenders, Grønkjær is as you probably know a techical player who loves to dribble, Grønkjær rarely gives a average performance, he is either bad or amazing.

We play with very offensive full backs like you, especially the Czech international Pospech loves to go forward and got a really nice shot and scores quite often for us, Wendt is not as good at scoring goals but he gets in lots of crosses. Wiland is a fantastic keeper and has been a huge part of our success in champions league like the Brazillian Claudemir who we bought this summer from Vitesse who can btw throw very damm long, everytime we get a throw in it will probably end up in your box. Zanka and Kvist you can probably remember from the Denmark - England match not so long ago.

Our whole starting squad lineup has been over 50% cheaper than Torres and we know that Chelsea is a much better team than Copenhagen but there is no reason not to believe we can win after having won over man utd here last time we were in CL, actually we have never lost at home in champions league. This however is our biggest match ever in our 19 year old history and the fans and team will be ready to do everything they can to get even more success than the very surprisingly second place in the group stage against teams that on the paper are much stronger than us. Especially against Barcelona where we got a draw at home and probably deserved more as both Valdes and Alves the cunts should have been red carded, but you of anyone should know about the referees cock sucking on barcelona.

On the bench we will have the only (and just turned last month) 17 year old forward Kenneth Zohore, the guy is 1.9 meters high and weights 100 kg and is in family with Drogba (his father is his cousin), they have met before at family weddings and stuff like that so will be fun for him to maybe play against Drogba. Zohore has been on trial with Chelsea before but he wanted to stay in Denmark apparently.

Our strenght is that we are very fit for fight and can run and run for a very long time, Guardiola said after the match against us that for once all his players were nearing death after the match of exhaustion and that he has never met such a intense and psychical strong team, that is what we are hoping to be able to show again even though we haven't played a real game since december!

If you got any questions about the game (or the stadium or anything if you are travelling here) I am more than happy to answer them.

Here is a video of us getting fucked over by a barca ref, this is a freekick to Barcelona and no cards or antyhing to Valdes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jNmlDI8XEY

and how we receive the team before big matches like this to get them pumped and ready.

thanks for the infoblue%20scalf.gif

Edited by zolayes

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovely news for all of you, Bosingwa is out and Luiz is not eligible. I hope PF performs well.

We all knew Luiz was ineligable dude, and I think Ferreira can do a great job at right back! I felt he did rather well against Everton today so who knows!?

Despite everything that's happened this season we still boast the best defence in the league. Ferreira has silenced the likes of Bale and Baines in the league so I have no doubt he can handle his own versus Copenhagen's finest.

mellow.gif

Bare in mind though, they've been on a winter break since December because it gets way too bad to play. So they haven't played a league game since 5th December, I'm sure they've played many club friendlies since.

The Danish Superliga is like League 1, with a team like Stoke put in it. Absolutely incomparable.

It has improved a lot recently but sadly that is true, actually we got teams that wouldn't even do well in league 1 I would say. We have been cruise controlling through the league this season and have already won it (well we haven't but no way we are dropping 19 points), CL is the only tournament left we have to really fight for. We beat number 2 in the league with 5-0 earlier in the season, that should tell how superior we have been there, it's one of the big discussing points on copenhagen forums how we can keep improving when we play shit teams every week.

Also as Sh0n3x we have been on break for 2, actually nearly 3 months so we are pretty rusty even though we just beat the Norwegian champions Rosenborg 5-0 the other day in a friendly, we were apparently close to get a friendly with both sunderland and shakthar but they didn't want to play us in the end so we ended up going for a much lesser team that didn't give us much competition. But Shakthar still managed to do fairly well even though they had a huge break like us too so it's no excuse for us to show up and not be fit.

Ancelotti must do a turn over for this game. The situation won't get any better if we keep our old players week in and week out. For instance, there's should have no problems to play McEachran, it isn't a team full of Vidic.

Lampard has been quite poor for the last two games. He should be benched to have a good rest. If Zhirkov is fit for the game, he should be played instead Malouda...

My team

Cech

Ferreira - Ivanovic - Terry - Cole

Mikel

Ramires - McEachran

Kalou - Torres - Zhirkov

or

Mikel

Ramires - Zhirkov

McEachran

Kalou - Torres

Ancelotti must do a turn over for this game. The situation won't get any better if we keep our old players week in and week out. For instance, there's should have no problems to play McEachran, it isn't a team full of Vidic.

Lampard has been quite poor for the last two games. He should be benched to have a good rest. If Zhirkov is fit for the game, he should be played instead Malouda...

My team

Cech

Ferreira - Ivanovic - Terry - Cole

Mikel

Ramires - McEachran

Kalou - Torres - Zhirkov

or

Mikel

Ramires - Zhirkov

McEachran

Kalou - Torres

Wow I do like the first line-up. Can't wait to see Zhirkov back in action, even Yossi.. beacuse both of them are quality players