FC Copenhagen 0-2 Chelsea

BlueLion.

N'Doye is one of the biggest cheats i've ever seen, would suit Arsenal the way he goes down, i really had a feeling he'd get a penalty somewhere along the line but the ref stood firm, shoulda been booked at least tho.

Absolute wanker of a player.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nando was pretty unlucky, it was simply not his scoring day. Anyway it is all about the first goal, once he scores, he will be the same killer we know. Nice to see he got 90 mins, I was quite scared when Drogs was coming on.

Great result for the second leg definitely.

I'm disappointed with Copenhagen tho, the biggest club match in Danish football history.... they didn't even challenge. The match was like a pre season friendly, very poor.

It has been a long time since their last competitive game, and they made it clear.

Well they need to sort that out then. They should be fresh and they should still know how to play football, we hardly broke sweat and we didn't play with any urgency really, just they were so bad. Reminds me when we beat Stoke in the FA Cup last season. They just laid down n died.

Very true and they were away too. Still..... Look at Roma recently lol, their last game was just tooooo funny for words. Although i love Ranieri, i have no sympathy for those cunts of Roma, nasty shit side.

I disagree, look at Shaktar - they went and fucked Roma over, Roma were lucky it finished 2-3...

That's true, indeed. Moreover, it was the first time they got through to the last 16 and played against Chelsea. People would expect a fighting performance etc. Disappointing, true.

I disagree, look at Shaktar - they went and fucked Roma over, Roma were lucky it finished 2-3...

and Roma went on to lose a 3-0 lead next week and end up losing 3-4. Roma has been a disgrace this season in serie a. While Chelsea haven't been in even close to great the last two months it hasn't even been close to Roma bad who on top of that plays in a worse league and who also a couple of matches before the Shaktar one let 5 goals in against Inter. To top it all off Shaktar are a hell of a lot richer than us and buy players we will probably never get close to being able to buy.

I am not arguing that we were really bad today but can't compare it to Shaktar beating shit Roma. Shaktar simple got much more quality in their squad than us and they met a much weaker team.

Just thinking about Vidic and Rio always having trouble with the boy Torres. Open your account agianst Yernited and get Vidic send off, will you Fernando.

Good game from what i acutally saw. I watched in a St. Pauli FC bar where they just showed fucking ECL conference....Fernando with some good chances, Nico "The Sharpshooter" Anelka turned up again to prove us once again wrong, and our midfield looked more vital than before.

Good result, saved energy for the game against Manure.

Kissing the badge? laugh.gif

Seriously I hope he does kiss the Chelsea badge, would be even more hilarious to read liverpool forums than usual after that.

The internet will crash because the scousers will go into complete meltdown on RAWK, RAOTL, and whatever else they're on.

I don't know how many I would see do that but I would have thought he would work much harder instead of walking around with his head looking into the ground.

You're going to be pretty disappointed then. Torres does work hard but he's not the type to run around all over the pitch. He makes good runs and positions himself well. He's clearly getting better with his new teammates but you can still see that he and they aren't on the same page. There were quite a few times where he was expecting a cross or pass and also times when it looks like he's playing at a different speed. He's much more direct and pacey.

Food for thought - Maybe Anelka had more motivation today, considering he's a Muslim and scoring against the capital club of the country which published those infamous Prophet cartoons (Denmark ofcourse), would have given extra pleasure. whistling.gif