FC Copenhagen 0-2 Chelsea

BlueLion.

I am beginning to get worried about this game.

Even though there are differences between Denmark's league and ours, Copenhagen gave Barcelona a run for their money and the highlights show that they are quite a dangerous team. We appear to be most vulnerable against speedy, wide teams such as Sunderland at home or Tottenham (although we did well against Spurs).

I hope Torres regains his touch, although I surmise it will take him a few weeks to be back to his best. In our attack, we need to have more width from our wingers (similar to Anelka coming in yesterday when he spread the right wing) because we depend too much on our full backs, and that may make us susceptible for counterattacks from either side. We suffer severely from a lack of crosses from either Malouda or Niko (except yesterday) and that is why both Torres and Didier are suffering from not getting any service. Ashley doesn't cross it as much anymore. Bosingwa is pacy, but cannot dribble, and needs a lot of work on his crosses. We appear so narrow these days.

Hope we can sort all of these problems out by Tuesday. But heck, we've been trying to sort it out for 4 months now...

Yeah i agree, after seeing that video i'm not confident now at all.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know we're shit if we're worried about a match against a Danish team.

Well Copenhagen has caused you problems before. Very unfair result we got back then but it was our first decent result against a bigger team like chelsea.