Chelsea 1-1 Everton

BlueLion.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C.A needs to rethink how we play - we cant play like this all season worked at the start. 8 or 9 games in teams started to think O this is how to play vs chelsea and from then on thats all thats happened.

LOL to torres coming here to play Champ League! good luck witht that

Agree and im sure most of the comments come from emotions. Trophies or not, finishing top 4 and rediscovering some of the previous form would make me happy. KTBFFH

Indeed emotions do run high. We still have something to aim for 4th spot CL next season and rebuilding the team in the summer.

LOL No he wont 1 man tactics " Play down the middle and if that doesnt happen I DUNNO what 2 do" thats all carlo can do for us.1 goal scored in the last 3 and a half games

OMG! after siging TOrres and having 2 brill forwards! We have got no game!

Chelsea need to learn different tactics if we cant play down the middle we may aswell just give up after 70 odd mins and so we arent gonna be u down the middle so no point in playing if the boss cant tell our players to try different things

I know. I've tried saying it so many times on here. I just hope Carlo does the honourable thing and steps down to leave for Roma rather than expect to get another years salary.

Even though we're shit & this is an awful season we still need to stick by the team and not turn our back on them. Time to see who's a real fan.

Blind faith doesn't make you a real fan. If somebody is underpeforming then they are, obviously we support them and wish them well but are you saying we can't have an opinion on the failings of the team and/or manager?

I'll tell you what's worse. The Premeier League Champions out of the title race in January.

Yeah. Funny that. I asked the question when was the last time we was out of the title race in January.

No Carlo lover got back to me though.

Blind faith doesn't make you a real fan. If somebody is underpeforming then they are, obviously we support them and wish them well but are you saying we can't have an opinion on the failings of the team and/or manager?

That's not what i'm saying. I know the team is underperforming the big players don't deserve their wages. What i'm saying is we musn't turn our back on them and we must show our frustration in the right way & in a positive way.

The taste of failure is something i have tasted quite much as a Bradford fan also, so i have becom accustomed to failure and i am able to say that there is going to be another day. Albeit, wih the way people have described in there posts, Chelsea doesn't seem to be the team they CAN be and something needs to be done on our path to the Fourth position. Either we start to play youngsters more and give them chances, Woods, McEarhan, Sala, Borini, etc. for a half or something, or completely change the tactics with half of the team with a different mentality. In the end, this is really a tough test for us as Chelsea fans, to show who will stand by the team will they need us, and maybe with that support next season we will be rewarded once again.

But, i am sickened to the suppose fans that want to imflict violence on the opposite opposition just because of the result going against us. In what way would we suceed in such a sickening train of thought? That isn't supporting the team to the fullest, that is the personal sense of greed of selfish individuals who just want to brag over others. The type that once we are indulged in something poisonous, would rather leave the club in a vaulnerable state instead of help finding the cure.

Bring on the next game, and i shall be watching and cheering! Today, my support was denied due to some stupid internet problems, but next time i will be cheering on for Chelsea, enduring the frustrations that come along, and helping to see what could be improvements.