Chelsea 1-1 Everton

BlueLion.

no 1 will stop supporting them cus the lost i think the fans are just so pissed off because these players can play much much better when given better tactics! Carlo is a 1 man tactic thats the whole problem with all this! ash cole runs down the wing all the time worked at first - never works now because other teams no that they stop our wide men we go down the middle and always hit a brick wall never gonna win games like that

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not what i'm saying. I know the team is underperforming the big players don't deserve their wages. What i'm saying is we musn't turn our back on them and we must show our frustration in the right way & in a positive way.

Well my show of frustration is just having a moan between friends or posting on a forum. I won't go to the training ground or to games with Carlo Out signs...although I'm very tempted too.

4-4-2 wont be the answer its motivation we need , they will still try and play the ball through the middle we need wide men who can cross the ball! the team is low on morale at the moment and losing a game with 2 mins to go wont help and having utd coming up as well... chances are we need a major shake up in the summer.

1st: We were shit, that's totally true. Lampard needs a few matches on the bench, just like Essien. Drogba was the only one who tried something. Ramires and Ferreira were quite good too. But the rest of them...:wank2:

2nd: We need SPEED and CREATIVITY in the middle zone. As I said before, David Luiz is a CB, but he was our best creative midfielder in the Fulham game. Lampard was supposed to be that man, but he's really poor lately. Malouda became very stereotype, just like Chelsea's game generally. We need something like Xavi (fuck, I hate to give examples from Barcelona), or Fabregas (fuck, I hate to say that even more). That's what we should've bought in the winter transfer window.

3rd: What's wrong with Carlo? When your team plays nothing for 60-70 minutes, you should think about changing something in the attack, but today he looked so inert. I really hope he changes something in the next games, for his, Chelsea's, and our sake. We need to play REAL football if we want to have a chance in the last competition that can still be won, the Uefa Champions League.

4th: Our attacking line is crap, and Torres is not the solution for now. We should've kept Sturridge, because none of Anelka, Kalou and Torres seems to be in a good form right now. Sturridge - Drogba would've been a solution, but now is too late. Maybe Carlo should try Borini in the League. For God's sake, we ain't got nothing to lose anymore.

5th: We are still unlucky. It may look like I am frustrated, because the truth is that I actually am. In the first half, Ramires was clearly knocked down by Howard, but that referee gave nothing but a yellow card to...Ramires! No shit! Then, we missed a lot of opportunities in the second half, but we didn't score. In the extra-time, Everton played just nothing, but in the last minute the referee gave them really easy a freekick. Baines scorred, and that's the story. At the penalty kicks it's all about luck. I can't believe that we played against Everton, and Man. United will play against Crwaley fucking Town.

I'm sorry if my English sucked in this post.

That's not what i'm saying. I know the team is underperforming the big players don't deserve their wages. What i'm saying is we musn't turn our back on them and we must show our frustration in the right way & in a positive way.

Voice of reason.

The taste of failure is something i have tasted quite much as a Bradford fan also, so i have becom accustomed to failure and i am able to say that there is going to be another day. Albeit, wih the way people have described in there posts, Chelsea doesn't seem to be the team they CAN be and something needs to be done on our path to the Fourth position. Either we start to play youngsters more and give them chances, Woods, McEarhan, Sala, Borini, etc. for a half or something, or completely change the tactics with half of the team with a different mentality. In the end, this is really a tough test for us as Chelsea fans, to show who will stand by the team will they need us, and maybe with that support next season we will be rewarded once again.

But, i am sickened to the suppose fans that want to imflict violence on the opposite opposition just because of the result going against us. In what way would we suceed in such a sickening train of thought? That isn't supporting the team to the fullest, that is the personal sense of greed of selfish individuals who just want to brag over others. The type that once we are indulged in something poisonous, would rather leave the club in a vaulnerable state instead of help finding the cure.

Bring on the next game, and i shall be watching and cheering! Today, my support was denied due to some stupid internet problems, but next time i will be cheering on for Chelsea, enduring the frustrations that come along, and helping to see what could be improvements.

:goodpost: people wanting to inflict violence is stupid. we didnt do enough to win the game... lets get past this and take a game at a time.

Well my show of frustration is just having a moan between friends or posting on a forum. I won't go to the training ground or to games with Carlo Out signs...although I'm very tempted too.

My post wasn't aimed at you specifically.. It was simply we need to keep supporting the team till the end of the season and not turn our back on them.

1st: We were shit, that's totally true. Lampard needs a few matches on the bench, just like Essien. Drogba was the only one who tried something. Ramires and Ferreira were quite good too. But the rest of them...:wank2:

Ivanovic needs to have a mention in this because he defended really well for us! And at one point he burst through in midfield to get the ball up the pitch.

he shows determination in every match!

shake up? as in more players and more money? Really? 70mil in jan isnt a shake up ? we are just piss poor at the moment because of Tactics

Agreed. Rather than look at the managers failings, people just start making a list of £200m worth of players to buy in the summer in a hope that we'll sign them and Carlo will rebuild a super team that will win the quadruple.

Problem is with the team, is that we have a team that was built with a manager that is no longer there, and there hasn't been any signficant changes that could be added to say we have go on from that team. Yeah, that peroid in time was succsful, but also, that was in another decade (technically). People have gotten older, and some have suffered due to injuries. We have let some go, but haven't replaced them.

Maybe in the summer, things are going to change with the team and maybe, Roman will actually benefit the club in a larger amount.

We can't change tactics with the squad we've got. Last year we did play 4-4-2 during big games with Ballack Lamps Deco Essien all on. Who'd you play now? Our 'wingers' are getting old and are already slow as hell. Don't come here saying McEachran, he is too young to take the responsibility. What if we fails - given the fact that fans are so quick to jump to conclusions- we'd wreck his mind-set and its game over with him. Our squad lacks depth, we're like vomit.. bit of this bit of that left over from the managers we've had. This has to stop. Either let Ancelotti go and let the new manager (who?) build a squad who can compete WITHOUT 3 month 'bad moments' and excuses. All we need is stability, time and new front players. The era of Drogba,Lampard,Anelka.Malouda is soon done, curtains fall sometime. Lampard is never for sale, super-sub perhaps or starter if he gets into form again. Drogba could be sold. Anelka,Malouda I wouldn't even blink if we'd get alright money for them.. perhaps selling them alone would help (partly atleast + wage cut from our bill) us finance the funds needed for the likes of Sanchez or Hamsik. Although I do support Ancelotti I'm beginning to lean towards the other lair now. I just can't see the passion from him. It might be the language barrier, it might be his personality - whatever it is his words are not getting through to the players and we can all see that on the pitch. But be realistic, who'd you hire? We need someone capable motivating players, we need a proper Assistant manager. Tell you the truth I'd fancy Harry Redknapp - having said that I've not given up on Ancelotti. If we fail in Europe against Copenhagen he will be out.