Chelsea 1-1 Everton

BlueLion.

Agreed. Rather than look at the managers failings, people just start making a list of £200m worth of players to buy in the summer in a hope that we'll sign them and Carlo will rebuild a super team that will win the quadruple.

Lampard 32, Drogba 33, Anelka 32, Malouda 30. No we don't need new players.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. because man for man Everton are way better than us. Poor Carlo he's working on a shoestring budget.

Have you seen how many times has Lampard given the ball away. Or how Drogba barely ran.

Look at Tottenham, look at AC Milan. Milan used to be exactly like us, a laughing stock with money. They've got Berlusconi, we've got Abramovic. They realised that they aren't going to be competetive enough to might loose out on the CL places if they don't get their heads out of their assess while referring to glory days of Maldini Ronaldo etc - they started revamping the team. They brought in Ibra, Robinho, Cassano, Boateng, Mark van Bommel etc. It's not even about the ages here, it's about the intent and energy that gets inserted into the team. We need to rebuild and I truly feel sorry for some of our players. Cole, Terry, Ivan, Luiz, Ramires even Lampard,Essien and Mikel deserve better. Early days to comment on Torres

Lampard 32, Drogba 33, Anelka 32, Malouda 30. No we don't need new players.

Yes all full internationals that would walk into most teams. Let's just get rid and spend in the hope Carlo can get it right.

Ivanovic needs to have a mention in this because he defended really well for us! And at one point he burst through in midfield to get the ball up the pitch.

he shows determination in every match!

He does but he also shows complete lack of intelligence by making a extremely stupid freekick right outside the box which Everton scored on just like he did by kicking Cech and blocking him against liverpool. Lampard also yet again looked pretty damm poor.

Everton haven't beaten us at home since '94 so the odds are good.

in this season all is going wrong for us...........u can take wolves(A), birmingham(A), sunderland(H) (we were unbeaten against dem for no. of yrs) matches as example...............n now everton............

My frustration isn't even about us being out of FA cup, it's the way we get knocked out. We get brilliant chances and we fuck it up. If this was one-game-blip and we crashed out, I guess most of us would be alright with it, would deal with it and accept it as it is but this bloody moment has been going on for ages. Reminds me of glimpses on two years back when we didn't score any goals and when we did reach the penalty box our players automatically shut down. CHANGE is the key word.

Ivanovic needs to have a mention in this because he defended really well for us! And at one point he burst through in midfield to get the ball up the pitch.

he shows determination in every match!

That's right, I forgot about Brana. He really must be our next captain, after J.T retires.

Just to be clear, I don't want Carlo to leave and I got nothing against him. I really like him and I don't tk there's a better solution for Chelsea right now. I just said that today he was inert.

it's about the intent and energy that gets inserted into the team.

You win with that.

The old-guard simply need to look at someone like Ryan Giggs. He's 37 and still, whenever he steps on to the pitch, his work rate is immense! Especially playing wide, that really shows his dedication for the cause.

What we need in someone like wenger or fergason who will keep this club at the top for long periods of time, they never worry about finnishing out side the top4. though lets not get to disheartended about this season im glad in my life time i get the chance to see my team win trophy's my grandad would of killed to see a premier league and fa cup double.

we need to just get this season out the way and finnish where we finnish if that means where out the top 4 were out the top 4 we have no devine right to be there. then in the summer re-assess the future and come back in full force next season. i know where in the CL still but even if we make it through can you see us beating the likes of arsenal , real madrid and even spuds ??

Lets just stay behind the team and look forward.blue%20scalf.gif

We can't change tactics with the squad we've got. Last year we did play 4-4-2 during big games with Ballack Lamps Deco Essien all on. Who'd you play now? Our 'wingers' are getting old and are already slow as hell. Don't come here saying McEachran, he is too young to take the responsibility. What if we fails - given the fact that fans are so quick to jump to conclusions- we'd wreck his mind-set and its game over with him. Our squad lacks depth, we're like vomit.. bit of this bit of that left over from the managers we've had. This has to stop. Either let Ancelotti go and let the new manager (who?) build a squad who can compete WITHOUT 3 month 'bad moments' and excuses. All we need is stability, time and new front players. The era of Drogba,Lampard,Anelka.Malouda is soon done, curtains fall sometime. Lampard is never for sale, super-sub perhaps or starter if he gets into form again. Drogba could be sold. Anelka,Malouda I wouldn't even blink if we'd get alright money for them.. perhaps selling them alone would help (partly atleast + wage cut from our bill) us finance the funds needed for the likes of Sanchez or Hamsik. Although I do support Ancelotti I'm beginning to lean towards the other lair now. I just can't see the passion from him. It might be the language barrier, it might be his personality - whatever it is his words are not getting through to the players and we can all see that on the pitch. But be realistic, who'd you hire? We need someone capable motivating players, we need a proper Assistant manager. Tell you the truth I'd fancy Harry Redknapp - having said that I've not given up on Ancelotti. If we fail in Europe against Copenhagen he will be out.

we should go with this formation--------Cech, Ivanovic, Luiz/Alex, Terry, A.cole, Essien(Holding), Ramires(RM), Zhyrkov(LM), Lampard (tip of d diamond), Drogba/Torres, Anelka in a 4-1-2-1-2 formation in EPL

when it will come to CL Bosingwa/Ivanovic (RB), Ivanovic/Alex (CB) n rest d same team

n abt d personnel changes (i want carlo but if he will go) i will love to see Di matteo/zola as a manager n steve clarke/wilkins (which is not going to happen) as assistant coach

You win with that.

The old-guard simply need to look at someone like Ryan Giggs. He's 37 and still, whenever he steps on to the pitch, his work rate is immense! Especially playing wide, that really shows his dedication for the cause.

But Giggs is rested from time to time. He doesn't play week in week out.

He is fresh. That's how he can play brilliant for couple consecutive games.