Alexis Sanchez

milllz

£50m is seemingly the standard fee for City these days. Remember the fuss we caused when we spent that on Torres? City will probably have about 4-5 players in their side next season who cost £50m or more. Insane.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alexis Sanchez: "I want to play in the Champions League. The decision isn't down to me, I need to wait for Arsenal." [@RadioSportChile]

Alexis: "I've made my decision, now I wait for Arsenal's reply. The idea is to play & win the UCL. I've dreamt about it since I was a kid."

I really wish we were in for him, but I'd say Wenger would never sell him to us and City will just give him what he wants money wise.

City will be ridiculous next season if he does end up there.

2 hours ago, Dingus said:

I really wish we were in for him, but I'd say Wenger would never sell him to us and City will just give him what he wants money wise.

City will be ridiculous next season if he does end up there.

Alexis barely improves City. Their attack is ridiculous already. I'd be more worried if City signed a world class DM or CB.

If according to reports we are willing to put 70-80€ millions on a striker like Morata than I can't see why we can't pay that for Sanchez. We're just letting City grab him.

Just now, Kendrick said:

If according to reports we are willing to put 70-80€ millions on a striker like Morata than I can't see why we can't pay that for Sanchez. We're just letting City grab him.

Arsenal will not sell to us. Wenger already said that. Only we are that stupid sell Cech to English club.

1 minute ago, Kendrick said:

Sanchez isn't an out n out striker tho, he's played there for arsenal but I believe he's more affective just behind or out wide.

1 minute ago, Tautvix said:

Arsenal will not sell to us. Wenger already said that. Only we are that stupid sell Cech to English club.

Arsenal don't have a choice next year he can leave on a free to any club he wants. If we offer 50 mill they are stupid not to take it.

5 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Arsenal don't have a choice next year he can leave on a free to any club he wants. If we offer 50 mill they are stupid not to take it.

Man City will also offer 50M. Which one do you think Arsenal will accept?

30 minutes ago, Tautvix said:

Man City will also offer 50M. Which one do you think Arsenal will accept?

Obviously Arsenal wouldn't take our offer seriously....but from Sanchez' point of view, he'd be better off at Chelsea than City.

They already have an overload in attacking players...at least at Chelsea, he'd be guaranteed starter alongside Hazard. 

7 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

I guarantee if We bid same as mcfc he will choose us, he wants to stay in london.

Maybe, but he'd be seen as Judas by the Arsenal fans and Wenger would be killed if he sold him to a London rival. Sanchez probably wouldn't want to completely destroy his "legacy" and reputation with Arse fans,

City are a bit of a nothing club so they'll get over him going there eventually.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You