Alexis Sanchez

milllz

3 hours ago, Leif said:

Fun fact: Sanchez is from Chile, but did you know, Chile are more known for their fish than their sportsmen? That's right, nowhere else in the world can you get such a collection to choose from in regards to fish. There's all kinds. 

But there's more.

Despite these vast reserves, it is Portugal who are said to cook fish the best. Who knows how they got that claim; they just salt the fish then fry it like any old fish, but it is known. If you go to a restaurant, and you ask for fish done Portuguese style, they'll know. They'll do it. And you'll know it's only better than regular fish due to marketing. 

All of this can be applied to football. Our players are the fish, and our clubs are the boats. Let's make sure we only pick those with the perfect meat for our pots, and not fall for the beautiful scales.

I'd love to smoke a bowl or ten with you.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbh I would would like to see Hazard-Sanchez-Bernardo Silva. Sanchez works best as a 9 imo, he doesn't have the best link up play for a winger, but more than enough for a striker. I think that's a better front three than Hazard-Lukaku-Sanchez

4 hours ago, Hybrid Angel said:

Tbh I would would like to see Hazard-Sanchez-Bernardo Silva. Sanchez works best as a 9 imo, he doesn't have the best link up play for a winger, but more than enough for a striker. I think that's a better front three than Hazard-Lukaku-Sanchez

While the interplay between thsoe 3 would be beautiful, i dont think Sanchez is a pure 9, i think he would work out better as a secondary striker or a wide forward.

But i still mantain, that we would be better served going after Bernardo Silva,who is six years younger than Alexis, than trying for Alexis( whom i very much doubt we will sign, given Arsenal's refusal to sell)

On 4/7/2017 at 4:11 AM, Unionjack said:

As a mad keen angler I would go anywhere to catch a fish. But edible fish - best in world is Australia mate. Ive tried to get visas there 3 times now but oh well.

But I get the analogy with beautiful scales. I call them shirt sellers. Like Pog over Konte  Doolally.gif

The fish are probably just as racist as the folk on dry land

On 06/04/2017 at 5:11 PM, Unionjack said:

As a mad keen angler I would go anywhere to catch a fish. But edible fish - best in world is Australia mate. Ive tried to get visas there 3 times now but oh well.

But I get the analogy with beautiful scales. I call them shirt sellers. Like Pog over Konte  Doolally.gif

12 hours ago, Kezza said:

Never forget that, according to The Oxford Encyclopedia of Underwater Life, "There is no such thing as a fish"!

Alexis Sanchez reportedly ‘very close’ to joining Manchester City ahead of Chelsea

Radio Cooperativa report that Sanchez has already decided that this will be his final season with Arsenal, while City are prepared to pay their Premier League rivals a £50million transfer fee

It’s also claimed that Pep Guardiola has asked the 28-year-old to join him at the Etihad Stadium, and the club are willing to offer the Chile international a contract worth £200,000 a week.

Radio Cooperativa also report that Sanchez will link up with his Chile team-mate Claudio Bravo at City, despite rumours suggesting that the goalkeeper will be sold after his unconvincing debut season in the Premier League.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/04/10/alexis-sanchez-reportedly-very-close-to-joining-manchester-city-ahead-of-chelsea-6564539/

Aguero, Jesus, Sané, Silva, Sterling, De Bruyne...why the fuck would City need Sanchez? They'll already struggle to play all of the attacking players they have.

Even if Aguero goes they wouldn't have a place for him.

2 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Never forget that, according to The Oxford Encyclopedia of Underwater Life, "There is no such thing as a fish"!

Yeah but I bet a fish wrote the article! You just cant trust them!

15 hours ago, Kezza said:

You have made me look at Tench in a totally different way you little tinca! You cant trust those red eye fishist bastards!"

2 hours ago, Leif said:

I think we've tipped the scales of what a balanced thread should be.

Yes I think its time we put the fish to bed and stop carping on about it!

4c6bf2c442dec5b38daf05df203a8c57a7a95d6f

7 hours ago, Pizy said:

Aguero, Jesus, Sané, Silva, Sterling, De Bruyne...why the fuck would City need Sanchez? They'll already struggle to play all of the attacking players they have.

Even if Aguero goes they wouldn't have a place for him.

They don't need him, but for a player like Sanchez most of them are expendable. There is no question who would bite the dust if the choice was between him and for example both Jesuses, Sterling and Nolito. Even Sane isn't safe because he's an inexperienced kid and Alexis is better. The way City and Pep have failed miserably this season means they will go after a galactico or two. 

3 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Get your fucking arse away from Arsenal and come here.

I doubt he would be interested in reading and posting on talk chelsea.

Unless we create a dog thread.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You