Alexis Sanchez

milllz

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nothing is agreed, again from my last post unsure about my source but it seems reliable that there is still chance we can get him.

Udinese owner Giampaolo Pozzo is claiming that Udinese star Alexis Sanchez will only leave the club if the right offer comes in. "Despite everyone wanting him (Sanchez); I have confidence in the possibilities that he will continue to wear the Udinese colours next season," said Pozzo.

dont know if that helps anyone. would really like to see him in blue next season, with neymar on the left? while sneijder provides those killer passes!? one can dream.

Cuz he's English and that he's proven. He can cross and he can shoot. I think we would also be able to bring him for less money then Sanchez.

He's English- what does that have to do with anything? Are English players superior to Chileans by default?

He's proven in the epl- Yes but Sanchez doesn't play in Burkinafaso and singaporean league neither. he plays in the serie A whose level is not far below the epl.

He can cross and he can shoot- That's down to his style of play. some wingers prefer to cut inside and deliver killer passes or shoot ala Robben, Sanchez while others are more traditional in their style of play ala Ashley Young, Valencia but that does not make one winger better than the other.

Btw Young cannot shoot any better than Sanchez.

He's cheaper than Sanchez-Yes but that's a testament to Sanchez's talent and superiority over Ashley Young.

it's said he'd prefer a move to Manchester United with Alex Ferguson beause of how he nutured Ronaldo?!. He doesn't want to move to City i've heard and wouldn't like to play a bit part in Barcelona despite them being the team you dream of playing, i think if we were to get him we should move fast he is without a doubt a talent. Ashyley Young is good? but he doesn't go past players like Alexis and what Young does Alexis does probably with abit more style.

He's English- what does that have to do with anything? Are English players superior to Chileans by default?

Our english players are getting old. Lamps, Terry and Ash are in their 30ies, and as an English club, we should have at least one active English international. It helps the homegrown rule too.

He's proven in the epl- Yes but Sanchez doesn't play in Burkinafaso and singaporean league neither. he plays in the serie A whose level is not far below the epl.

EPL is a bit different when it comes to wingers. In Italy football is a bit slow, and in England it's very fast and dynamic with some of the best defenders around. We have less risk with Young.

He can cross and he can shoot- That's down to his style of play. some wingers prefer to cut inside and deliver killer passes or shoot ala Robben, Sanchez while others are more traditional in their style of play ala Ashley Young, Valencia but that does not make one winger better than the other.

Btw Young cannot shoot any better than Sanchez.

We do need a player that can cross. Only player that can send a killer cross atm is Drogba...

He's cheaper than Sanchez-Yes but that's a testament to Sanchez's talent and superiority over Ashley Young.

It is not. His price is inflated that much because a lot of clubs are trying to sign him, and because Udinese want to earn as much as they can if they are going to release of their best players.

But honestly, I really like Sanchez mate, and if we would sign him, I'd be running around my room singing :whistling:

Guest justin_3d

Just read somewhere that City will go to Udinese on Monday to discuss transfer for Sanchez.

Guest justin_3d

Man City are fucking greedy cunts!!

Why don't they just go for Ronaldo instead!!?

They are not greedy, they need him!

And I am sure your frustration was someone else when Chelsea stole their players when Roman came.

So this is Chelsea getting a toast of their own medicine.

Then Malaga will do it to Chelsea and CIty, and on and on,

Guest justin_3d

Right, they need him when they already have Silva, A.Johnson, Baloteli, Milner, Tevez, Dzeko and on and on..

You think they need all of them?

Yes, cause Milner is not that good. Tevez wants to leave, Balotelli is a problem to happen.

Only Silva, A. J and Dzeko are worth the time. But even then Dzeko has not deliver.

So they need Sanchez and Gervinho.

Yes, cause Milner is not that good. Tevez wants to leave, Balotelli is a problem to happen.

Only Silva, A. J and Dzeko are worth the time. But even then Dzeko has not deliver.

So they need Sanchez and Gervinho.

LOL

Guest justin_3d

LOL

I'm giving you a response and that's all you can say....

Does not take a rocket scientist to see that City will clear a lot and get new people.

A lot of buys under Mark where horrible, and have to make massive clear for them.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You