Alexis Sanchez

milllz

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

This Kid doesnt know what he wants. First it was Man U, then Inter, then Barca, now Citeh. next will be ........... Malaga.

Just like Neymar....

I have seen him play on numerous occasions and i have to say i wasen't impressed.

i am not saying he is not a good player, but not good as the hype he gets.

btw he is more of a SS/CAM then a winger, and likes to play off Di Natale(very underrated btw), so i don't think we need him.

he wants to stay in Italy and play for Inter last i heard. He doesn't want to play for City, eventhough they have made the highest bid.

You would pay that much for a injury prone 27 year old? Meh I think Sanchez would be the better player to spend that much on.

It's not about being injury prone but the fact that Sanchez is 21y old and unproven. Robben is a proven player, one of the best wingers atm and has led Bayern into CL final last year. It is funny how overpriced are players like Pastore, Sanchez and similar...

I'd still like us to go for Sanchez though, it's not like we're short on money and his wage wouldn't be too big.

It's not about being injury prone but the fact that Sanchez is 21y old and unproven. Robben is a proven player, one of the best wingers atm and has led Bayern into CL final last year

+1 Bring back Robbieblue%20scalf.gif

I dont understand why people cant comprehend the inflated values of players in this transfer window! It is the last window before the financial fair play kicks in so teams are clambering for players and will make wholesale changes because of it. Selling teams are aware of this and have simply put the prices through the roof, supply and demand!!!

+1 Bring back Robbieblue%20scalf.gif

I dont understand why people cant comprehend the inflated values of players in this transfer window! It is the last window before the financial fair play kicks in so teams are clambering for players and will make wholesale changes because of it. Selling teams are aware of this and have simply put the prices through the roof, supply and demand!!!

Football is turning into business more and more every day and it hurts me to see it :(

Sad to say for most chairmen and boards its been a business for a long time

I know that, but with every passing day it moves from sport into business more and more, and I feel sad because of it. It's all about the money and titles. Perhaps UEFA's Fair Play rules ain't that bad :huh:

I know that, but with every passing day it moves from sport into business more and more, and I feel sad because of it. It's all about the money and titles. Perhaps UEFA's Fair Play rules ain't that bad :huh:

Fair play rules, from the looks of it sounds good. Is suppose to curb on inflated prices. But i can bet u that the men in the coats who sit in the boardroom would surely find loop holes in it and UEFA for one has got loads of if and buts in the rules already. Chelsea when declaring their finance the last time made use of those ifs and buts (if i m not wrong) :)

Fair play rules, from the looks of it sounds good. Is suppose to curb on inflated prices. But i can bet u that the men in the coats who sit in the boardroom would surely find loop holes in it and UEFA for one has got loads of if and buts in the rules already. Chelsea when declaring their finance the last time made use of those ifs and buts (if i m not wrong) :)

UFFP puts curbs on wages, not transfer prices. Transfer fees are amortised over the length of the contract anyway.

Good Bye Sanchez too (after Neymar)

http://www.sport5.co...252.101570.html

Tonight sanchez will agree his terms with CITY!

The article:sanchez on his way to city that will pay 33 MIL.

Don't worry we've got Anelka and Kalou, there's no need for a young, talented and pacy right winger :chai:

Guest justin_3d

Don't worry we've got Anelka and Kalou, there's no need for a young, talented and pacy right winger :chai:

Aguero! blue%20scalf.gif

Can't compete with City for Sanchez, but we sure can try for Aguero since he is the same case as Torres. Wants to leave, but his club would rather sell him to us then to Real Madrid.

Come on Roman Soldier, get er done!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You