Alexis Sanchez

milllz

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why? none of those are fact, the marca one isnt even anything to do with him joining Barca...

Chelsea Join Race For Barcelona & Manchester United Target

By Football Friends Published: 19th June 2011Chelsea have joined the race to sign Udinese winger Alexis Sanchez. The Mirror reports that Chelsea will join the race to sign the Chilean international along with La Liga champions Barcelona, Premiership rivals Manchester United and Manchester City and Italian duo Juventus and Inter Milan.

Udinese are hoping the introduction of Chelsea will hike up the price for the 22-year old and expect to get over £30million for the South American.

Football's hottest property has been subject to intense scrutiny this summer and has been touted as one of the world's best by Chilean coach Claudio Borghi:

"Alexis can be even better than Messi - physically he can do much more."

"I do not wish to talk nonsense, but Alexis will be one of the world's best. Messi already is."

Chelsea are preparing to take their summer spending to well over £100m with interest in Tottenham midfielder Luka Modric despite their insistence he isn't for sale, Anderlecht talent Lukaku is set for a switch to the Bridge for around £20m and talks for Brazilian wonderkid Neymar are still ongoing, but the 19-year will cost a cool £40m.

Why? none of those are fact, the marca one isnt even anything to do with him joining Barca...

Chelsea Join Race For Barcelona & Manchester United Target

By Football Friends Published: 19th June 2011Chelsea have joined the race to sign Udinese winger Alexis Sanchez. The Mirror reports that Chelsea will join the race to sign the Chilean international along with La Liga champions Barcelona, Premiership rivals Manchester United and Manchester City and Italian duo Juventus and Inter Milan.

Udinese are hoping the introduction of Chelsea will hike up the price for the 22-year old and expect to get over £30million for the South American.

Football's hottest property has been subject to intense scrutiny this summer and has been touted as one of the world's best by Chilean coach Claudio Borghi:

"I do not wish to talk nonsense, but Alexis will be one of the world's best. Messi already is."

Chelsea are preparing to take their summer spending to well over £100m with interest in Tottenham midfielder Luka Modric despite their insistence he isn't for sale, Anderlecht talent Lukaku is set for a switch to the Bridge for around £20m and talks for Brazilian wonderkid Neymar are still ongoing, but the 19-year will cost a cool £40m.

Alexis Sanchez: "I'm going to Barcelona"

The transfer of Alexis Sanchez boat is in its final stretch.The Chilean player himself reported it to his team-mates

"I'm going to Barcelona."So the Chilean Alexis Sanchez announced his departure to Barca to their team-mates last Friday evening during training

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/20110619/alexis-sanchez-voy-barcelona/1047567.shtml

The only player that we should have done all what we could to get and paid over the odds for him is joining barcelone and we were not even interested.

Unfortunately there are no other decent wingers available right now and i will be very disappointed if we don't get a decent pacy winger this summer.

The only player that we should have done all what we could to get and paid over the odds for him is joining barcelone and we were not even interested.

Yes we were. It's pretty obvious that the decision was down to Sanchez himself, and he has chosen Barcelona.

If Barcelona starts buying players, they're gonna ruin everything they have now. So let them have Sanchez and everyone else they want.

Anyway the price was way too big for a player like Sanchez.

What? :blink:

Barcelona is a team built on a base of home grown players. When you bring a player for so many money, there's a big risk to kill the good atmosphere. Remember what happened with Ibrahimovic.

Guest justin_3d

More on Alexis Sanchez, Chelsea had a bid of £31m for Udinese's Alexis Sanchez turned down last Thursday.

Who said we weren't interested?

Is that on skysport, the guardian or BBC?

Cause i have not seen nothing.

but if it's true, and they deny 31M then screw that. Going over 31M is way too much.

Lets just get Kevin and Arda.

Is that on skyposrt, the guardian or BBC?

Cause i have not seen nothing.

but if it's true, and they deny 31M then screw that. Going over 31M is way too much.

Lets just get Kevin and Arda.

Agree with you there.

Have to admit though, Pedro, Messi, Sanchez is one scary looking up-front, perhaps they'll get Rossi aswell.

Barcelona is a team built on a base of home grown players. When you bring a player for so many money, there's a big risk to kill the good atmosphere. Remember what happened with Ibrahimovic.

I don't agree. Look at Dani Alvez, Eto'o, Abidal, Adriano ect. I understand your point, however I think you're wrong to say that these big-money transfers will mess with the team morale. It would add to it as opposed to anything else.

Also on the Ibrahimovic point, the players got on fine with him. It was Guardiola who had the problem.

Guest justin_3d

Agree with you there.

Have to admit though, Pedro, Messi, Sanchez is one scary looking up-front, perhaps they'll get Rossi aswell.

If Roman does not mind paying more, then i would not complaint.

But that is way too much for a player like that. Same goes for Neymar, can't be paying like crazy on these players.

Is best to get them cheap like Arda, De Bryune, and get more promising stars like Piazon.

I really don't want us to be paying too much any more.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You