Alexis Sanchez

milllz

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sanchez wants to stay in Italy, Aguero wants to stay in Spain, Neymar's agent laughing off our bid to sign him??

unbelieveable! :rolleyes:

All of which are normal things for agents and players to say. Usually when a player says the opposite and says he wants to leave, sometimes(not always) its them trying to raise their value to get resigned where they currently are or trying to get a contract restructure(aka more money).

As for sanchez I would welcome him with warm hands, but I have some faith in our scouts and if we don't bid for him considering we need help in that position its most likely cause they saw something they didnt like about him and/or combined with that they have someone else in mind who they would think would flip the bill better, Perhaps if they do have a future oriented look at chelsea now they are thinking of lucas(sao palo guy) in a year or two who can play on the wing and on the right. Neymar on left and Lucas on Right, two players who can blow by players and creative as hell feeding Lukaku who would be unmovable in the box; That would be something for the ages.

Really really really really want this guy.. Would actually take him over Neymar. Sanchez pretty much reminds me of Tevez, but he plays on the wing.

Inter Milan look like they're going to sign him now. I'm utterly surprised, I would have thought we were going to go all out to try and sign him, but we apparently haven't even bid for him.

I think we're trying (first and foremost) to get Hiddink as our manager, and then the search for players will really begin. It's just a shame Inter are more confident than ever they will sign him...

Inter Milan look like they're going to sign him now. I'm utterly surprised, I would have thought we were going to go all out to try and sign him, but we apparently haven't even bid for him.

I think we're trying (first and foremost) to get Hiddink as our manager, and then the search for players will really begin. It's just a shame Inter are more confident than ever they will sign him...

Maybe we'll scout our own Sanchéz :eyebrows:

(Or.. Use Gökhan Töre))

But apparently we've already drawn up 5 targets with Hiddink's input.. so it looks as if Sanchez was never on the list.

Unless we make a late swoop (hope more then expectation)

Barcelona will Sign Sanchez.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You