Alexis Sanchez

milllz

Alexis Sanchez: "I'm going to Barcelona"

The transfer of Alexis Sanchez boat is in its final stretch.The Chilean player himself reported it to his team-mates

"I'm going to Barcelona."So the Chilean Alexis Sanchez announced his departure to Barca to their team-mates last Friday evening during training

http://www.sport.es/...a/1047567.shtml

Dont know why you felt the need to print that again, it changes nothing! that is not fact, its madia hearsay!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

Congratz to Barcelona on getting such an amazing player.

As a Chelsea fan i did not want to see Barcelona get better.

But as a fan of this sports I am happy Barcelona got this player, and can't wait to see Barcelona continue playing good, and much better with Sanchez!

Well done Barcelona.

In the evening, Gianluca Di Marzio toSky Sports has revealed a new entry in the auction world's Alexis Sanchez : "In addition to Barcelona and Manchester City's challenge for a long time, recently it has been included on Chelsea . The new coach Villas Boas has asked Nino Maravilla to Abramovich as the first reinforcement and have already started the first official contacts. "

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You