Alexis Sanchez

milllz

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

Barca leading the race to sign Sanchez, apparently.

http://www.skysports...6965793,00.html

I don't understand why they would need or want him, he's not going to start over Pedro and Messi.

Also here says Sanchez wants to go to Barcelona:

http://www.skysports...6967871,00.html

And you don't understand why they want him???

Dude Barcelona has no trickery wingers. Every time a team like Real Madrid park the bus, Barcelona does not have that type of player like Robben to play down the field and attack. Sanchez would give them that possibility.

It is why if Barcelona get Sanchez and Rossi, they will be doing very very good. These two will help the team get better, and also help with rotation.

Now after these two buys i think Barcelona needs to buy a defender, cause their defense is very light.

I recommended some Barcelona friends, that they should get Srna. He would come cheap for them and is a great player.

Barcelona are improving their team. Better then last time when they won the CL and screw it up with Ibra.

Guest justin_3d

Rather we went to Barcelona than United :champions:

Like i said in the past, as a Chelsea fan i don't want to see Barcelona get better, but as a fan of this sport, i do want to see this great Barcelona get better. I have never seen better games being played then Barcelona has been doing. And that deserves my applause and hope they continue.

Guest justin_3d

To be honest, I don't think he suits their style, will his arrival at Barca see Pedro pushed out?

If they do sign him, we should try for Bojan.

I do think he suits their style. They need him to open defense.

And plus is not like he will be starting 11. It will take time to get used to the Barcelona game like Mascherano has shown.

I really think Rossi, and Sanchez is needed by Barcelona and good business. Will make them much better.

Guest justin_3d

Well done to Barcelona for getting such an amazing player.

They will be much better with him, and will have another player to help them rotate their team.

Now to wait and see if we get Neymar. :)

Udinese: No Barca deal for Sanchez

Udinese have denied that an agreement has been reached with Barcelona for Alexis Sanchez, with the Italians claiming that there has been no contact at all from Camp Nou.Reports in Spain on Wednesday say a deal between the two clubs had been reached on Tuesday night for the Chilean forward, but Udinese president Franco Soldati has moved swiftly to reject those claims.

"Regarding reports of a possible transfer of Chilean striker Alexis Sanchez to FC Barcelona, I would like to point out that they are not true," he said.

"No agreement has been reached between Udinese and Barcelona for the transfer of this player. Moreover, no meeting has been scheduled between the two clubs to discuss such transfer.''

Source:ESPN

Did you type that with a straight face :lol: I will love to know why

Cuz he's English and that he's proven. He can cross and he can shoot. I think we would also be able to bring him for less money then Sanchez.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You