2011-2012 Season

Peoples criticism of Frank Lampard on here over the last few weeks is shocking. 13 goals this season after being injured for four months and its no coincidence our form picked up when Frank got MATCH fit.

Well, I suppose if you need a scape goat every time we lose.

+1

I have been saying this in a lot of Chelsea forums and I am saying it again here:

All our players deserve min.1 more season at the club. Lets be realistic, we never thought that we would come into the title contention but we did because we have world class players, today we didn't play well so what? past 3 games under CA's regime we won against Man.Utd.

Have faith in the club, in its players, coach and everyone :) We has a disastrous season because we didn't have strength in our squad(all our key players were injured) .

We will bounce back in the next season. KTBFFH ! :blue scalf:

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All our players deserve min.1 more season at the club. Lets be realistic, we never thought that we would come into the title contention but we did because we have world class players,

and I never thought we would be in a position to defend our CL spot.

Ivan - Terry - Luiz - Cole

Essien - Pirlo - Lampard

Anelka - Drogba - Kaka

Pirlo is 31 already ! Roman wants to reduce the avg. age of the team not increase it and wont be wise to spend alot on a player who might serve for just 1 or 2 years :(

We need some one who can play quality football for 3-5 years!

Instead of Pirlo I would rather have Ram or Mikel in that position.

Rumors are floating that Mourinho wants Chelsea Duo Lampard and Drogba in exchange for Kaka! utter BS.

i want these players out and replaced with one the following

Hilario - Begovic

Bosingwa - Van Der Wiel

Malouda - Sanchez, Mata, Cazorla

Kalou - Hamsik, Pastore, Sneijder, Ganso

Anelka - Neymar, Aguero, Lukaku

then if we had a team like this i think we would have a very successful season

........................................................Cech...............................................

.....VDW...................Luiz/Alex/Ivan...........Terry.................A.Cole.......

...................................................Essien/Mikel.......................................

.............................Ramires.................................Sneijder/Ganso.........

.....Sanchez/Mata.........................Torres......................Aguero/Neymar....

Subs - Begovich, Ivanovich, Alex, Mikel, Lampard, Drogba, Sturridge

i'd say Lampard should be used like how man u use scholes next season, just play him everyother week or just bring him on in matches, we should try out Drogba and torres in pre-season if it works then great, we would have to play 4-4--2 next season, if not then we need to bring someone in some skillful quick forwards i think to play either side of Torres or Drogba.

Hilario - Begovic

Bosingwa - Van Der Wiel

........................................................Cech...............................................

.....VDW...................Luiz/Alex/Ivan...........Terry.................A.Cole.......

...................................................Essien/Mikel.......................................

.............................Ramires.................................Sneijder/Ganso.........

.....Sanchez/Mata.........................Torres......................Aguero/Neymar....

i'd say Lampard should be used like how man u use scholes next season, just play him everyother week or just bring him on in matches, we should try out Drogba and torres in pre-season if it works then great, we would have to play 4-4--2 next season, if not then we need to bring someone in some skillful quick forwards i think to play either side of Torres or Drogba.

Exactly.... it would be fantastic....but i think this is just a dream in our heads, because we will never find a fully playmaker and wingers.... -.- we will just buy a right back and thats all... i guess....

Hilario - Begovic

Bosingwa - Van Der Wiel

I love this team but I am sure this is IMPOSSIBLE. Aguero recently renewed his contract. Manchester United are on the verge of signing Sneijder,

Would love to Neymar, Ganso,Sanchez and VDW but for now only VDW looks plausible. and funnily this is the team I have in my FIFA 11 manager mode (DD retired ) :D

Hopefully, this will be a Chelsea team by the time we start next season off...

-- Cech --

-- van der Wiel -- Luiz/Alex/Brano -- Terry © -- Cole/Bertrand --

-- Essien/Mikel --

-- Ramires -- Lampard --

-- Sanchez -- Torres/Neymar*/Drogba -- Sturridge --

Subs: Begovic, Ivanovic, Bertrand, Mikel, McEachran, Benayoun, Drogba

* - Neymar 'or' Aguero

Get rid of the following players:

- Hilario

- Ross Turnbull

- Jose Bosingwa

- Salomon Kalou

- Florent Malouda

- Yuri Zhirkov

- Nicolas Anelka

------------

I think Benayoun needs to be kept at Chelsea because I think he is the only player in the Chelsea team who can function Torres properly, from his experiences with him at Liverpool. If we want to improve this, we need to include some right wingers that will be able to get crosses into the box left and right.

I think Sturridge needs to be played more next season. He's been outstanding for Bolton since his loan spell there, and he deserves to be given the full opportunity to get some games under his belt and score some vital goals for us. He's more than capable of doing it, but instead we've relied on Anelka and Kalou, who have given us nothing this season, except pure frustration over their displays.

I'm sure I saw a post saying we should loan out McEachran. That's not a fair bet, but I would love it even more if Josh was a one club man, and he would be able to mould himself into the attacking midfield role, make it his own, and then give Torres/Drogba/Neymar the space he needs to get the goals, and maybe even go for goal himself.

Ganso long back indicated that he is interested in Italian League.

in 2004 Deco gave an interview that he wanted to join Mou at Chelsea. Arshavin wanted to join barcelona, And Torres insisted that his future will be in Anfield.

Well, I would like two/three players in- a creative midfielder, a left-sided winger and possibly a right-back. On top of that I'd like a new assistant manager, with credentials with understanding of the Italian and English game and someone that can understand the language- either bring back Wilkins or bring in Zola. I get the impression that communication between Carlo and the team was a problem after Wilkins left, the side look lost and confused- not ideal when you are overhauling tactics/formations. Oh, and a decent back up keeper would also be good.

I'd like to keep Carlo, I feel he is one of the best managers in the world, and someone that knows our side inside out. We could do with a bit of continuity within the side, and Carlo will know more about Chelsea than almost anyone.

I feel we have an excellent chance to go and win it next year, we just need to ensure our heads don't drop and we invest in the right area of the team. We also need to support the manager!

If it were me, the side would look like this:

------------------Cech-----------------

VDW------Alex-----Terry-----A.Cole

------------------Essien-----------------

------------Nasri-------Lampard--------

Sanchez-----------------------Malouda

-------------------Drogba----------------

Bench: Begovic, Ivanovic, Luiz, Mikel, Ramires, Sturridge, Torres

Out: Anelka, Kalou, Bosingwa, Hilario, Zhirkov, Cork, Mellis (about £37 Million income in total)

In: Sanchez (£22.5 Million), Nasri (£13.5 Million- contract close to expiring), Van Der Wiel (£12 Million), Begovic (£4 Million) NET SPEND: £15 Million

Management: Ancelotti, Zola

That's an awful team spuz. :lol:

I know.:D I can't stand 4-3-3 for a start.

It's a Carlo team style set up.My predicted line up for next year,not my actual line up I'd want.