2011-2012 Season

Its a squad game these days we will need 2 quality players in each position next time.

Cech/ Delac

Ivanovic/ VDW

Terry/ Alex

Luiz/ Bruma

A.Cole/Bertrand

Essien/ Mikel

Ramires/ McEachran

Lampard/ Benayoun

Mata/ Sturridge

Sanchez/ Tore

Torres/ Drogba

We should name a fair few of our youth cup players aswel

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was joking ...I find these dream team scenarios rather pointless

I should call u an arrogant guy, because you think the dream team scenarios pointless. S

somebody should say that is pointless discussing transfers, players, or that the whole forum is pointless...so, this thread is not pointless and u are an arrogant bastard.eyebrows.gif

Cech

V. Der Wiel - Luiz - Terry - A. Cole

Ramires - Mikel - McEachran

Mata

Torres - Sturridge

*with Lampard/Drogba as our Ryan Giggs/Raul Gonzales :D

The names of the palyers don't really matter, but their position and playing style. If I named Mata as a playmaker, doesn't mean I really want him. I just want a good playmaker who could bring some creativity in Chelsea's football. We really missed that this season. It's about exposing ideas and the way we want this team to play.

Cech

V. Der Wiel - Luiz - Terry - A. Cole

Ramires - Mikel - McEachran

Mata

Torres - Sturridge

*with Lampard/Drogba as our Ryan Giggs/Raul Gonzales :D

The names of the palyers don't really matter, but their position and playing style. If I named Mata as a playmaker, doesn't mean I really want him. I just want a good playmaker who could bring some creativity in Chelsea's football. We really missed that this season. It's about exposing ideas and the way we want this team to play.

Whos Mata ??

:offtopic:

I should call u an arrogant guy, because you think the dream team scenarios pointless. S

somebody should say that is pointless discussing transfers, players, or that the whole forum is pointless...so, this thread is not pointless and u are an arrogant bastard.eyebrows.gif

I may be arrogant but my parents were married before I was born , Sadly they are both now dead . Suggest you keep your insults limited to less

offensive terms . I said I find this thread pointless . I DID NOT SAY IT WAS . You probably don't understand the difference though

:offtopic:

I may be arrogant but my parents were married before I was born , Sadly they are both now dead . Suggest you keep your insults limited to less

offensive terms . I said I find this thread pointless . I DID NOT SAY IT WAS . You probably don't understand the difference though

you lost all your sense of humor.

Alright ladies calm it down. Henrique really think before you speak. Zolayes rise above it. If you want to have a slagging match do it over Private Messages. I think I speak for the rest of the forum, when I say no one wants to read all this Bullshit.

Henrique it seems to me that you only look for trouble around forum. Try to be more peaceful mate, there's no need for offensive words.

Please stop point out this guy or that guy. I don't know which one has starter that (and to be honest I don't give a flying fuck) but I just know they are both boring with their argue.

Don't know if it's the right thread... :

Carlo Ancelotti has warned it would be "dangerous" for Chelsea to make wholesale changes this summer, regardless of who is manager.

Ancelotti appears resigned to losing his job after overseeing what is set to be the Blues' worst season since Roman Abramovich bought the club. There are also rumours several players could be moved on but Ancelotti insists only minor tweaks were needed and claimed ripping up his blueprint would be a big mistake.

"To change a lot of players would be dangerous," he said. "The squad is really good. We had two new players in January who, next season, will be better."

He added: "So, to judge our season, you have to stay quiet and calm."

Ancelotti believes the way Barclays Premier League champions-elect Manchester United reacted to surrendering the title last season proves pressing the panic button is not the way forward.

"They finished second," he said. "They were calm, quiet, bought the right players. This year, they win."

The two players Ancelotti bought in January were Fernando Torres and David Luiz, who arrived in a record-breaking £75million double deal. Torres has so far proven a huge flop while Luiz enjoyed a sensational start to life at Stamford Bridge but his form has dipped alarmingly in recent weeks.

Ancelotti admitted it could have made all the difference had the champions managed to sign both of them last summer.

"We were not able to do this because the other clubs, Liverpool and Benfica, wanted to start the season with these players," he said.

"It's not always easy to play well immediately if you arrive in January."

Copyright © PA Sport 2009, All Rights Reserved.

http://www.givemefootball.com/premier-league/ancelotti-warns-against-clear-out