2011-2012 Season

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I'd love to defend him, he has been the worst player of the squad in my eyes. I'd sell him till we can.

If that's the case, we would have to sell the whole team. Everyone apart from Cech, Terry and Ramires has been playing awful this season.

• 2 months later...

Overall, I think that Chelsea has had a good season. We are only seconds against ManU. I know this doesn't sounds good, but ManU is closing very strong.

Next year, I think that Ancelotti should stay. I think that we need to get strong in the midfield, someone like Pastore? - the backfield is good and I think that our strikers are good. I thou have my doubts on Torres and don't think we should build a team around him. He needs to work hard and make the 50mln pounds be worth - otherwise we need to cut the losses and let him go.

4-2-3-1

Cech

Luiz/Ivan - Ivan/Alex/Luiz-Terry-Cole

Ramires-Mikel

RW-------CAM------LW

Torres/Sturridge

RW : Sanchez top priority, if not, Adam Johnson

CAM : Sahin/Hamsik/Pastore, rotated with Benayoun and Kakuta

LW : Neymar rotated with Zhirkov or Kakuta

Lampard and Essien to rotate in midfield, but never on the pitch together. Rami-Mikel first choice centre mids.

Out : Drogba, Anelka, Malouda, Ferreira/Bosingwa, Kalou

Out on loan : Josh, Bruma and possibly Patch(Premiership)

Bertrand as backup to Cole.

van der Weil / Ivan ----------------Terry/Alex----------------Luiz--------------Cole/Bertrand

Ramires----------------Mikel--------------------New AM

Sturridge/Kalou----------------Torres-----------------New winger/ malouda

Drogba, Lampard should not start in more than 10 games.

New AM-- Pastore/ Ganso

New Winger/ withdrawn striker Neymar

Josh should be loaned to bolton for at least 6 months

van der Weil / Ivan ----------------Terry/Alex----------------Luiz--------------Cole/Bertrand

Ramires----------------Mikel--------------------New AM

Sturridge/Kalou----------------Torres-----------------New winger/ malouda

Drogba, Lampard should not start in more than 10 games.

New AM-- Pastore/ Ganso

New Winger/ withdrawn striker Neymar

Josh should be loaned to bolton for at least 6 months

Ganos and Neymar wont be coming to Chelsea and Aguero signed new contract with the club.

The key is to buy quality players without spending too much. Samir Nasri of Arsenal may make way into the club because we have showed slight interest in him.

Roman might overhaul the whole team ( atleast expecting 3-5( Anelka,Malouda,Bosingwa,Kalou and couple of others) players to leave the club) [this is not my choice, I am just hypothesizing what Roman might do]

Chelsea are locked in talks with Ajax to clinch the recruitment of right-back Gregory van der Wiel and midfielder Christian Eriksen.

Source

Ancelotti has come in for criticism for relying on players who have been stalwarts since Jose Mourinho's time - nine of the starting XI against United had played under Mourinho four years ago - but he claimed there was no need to completely shake up the squad.

"This year we bought (David) Luiz, Ramires and Fernando Torres who are all fantastic players and this was enough for the future," said Ancelotti.

"I don't think this team needs to have a lot of movement and now is not the right time."

Peoples criticism of Frank Lampard on here over the last few weeks is shocking. 13 goals this season after being injured for four months and its no coincidence our form picked up when Frank got MATCH fit.

Well, I suppose if you need a scape goat every time we lose.

Peoples criticism of Frank Lampard on here over the last few weeks is shocking. 13 goals this season after being injured for four months and its no coincidence our form picked up when Frank got MATCH fit.

Well, I suppose if you need a scape goat every time we lose.

emo3.gif

A midfield with ideas and wingers.

That's all we need next season. A creative, playmaking midfielder like a young Benayoun or just use Benayoun more. And 2 proper wingers with pace like we had with Duff n Robben.

If we're gonna go 4-5-1, we need 2 true attacking wingers. Our team isn't far away but it's a lot worse that it was from 2004/2007

I'm looking forward to next season, i just really hope that Carlo gets 1 more year because although i don't often agree with his decisions, i wanna see if he's good enough to change things and i wanna see how he's gonna bounce back. 2nd or not, it's been a pretty poor season but thanks to Arsenal, Man Utd, Tottenham and Man City all having blips like us, it loked better than it actually was.

This is the first time we've lost 8 games since 2002/2003 and that was before Roman which was a really good season considering where we were.

The premiership is changing though to be fair, lots of more stronger teams and even the bottom 3 are beating the top 4 so maybe it's no surprise we've lost a few but it's quite weird winning the league losing 6 matches and then coming 2nd losing 8. 2 good positions losing 14 matches...

I just Carlo has a plan for next season and Roman has the will to just keep him for another year tio let him redeem this season