43 Jeffrey Bruma IN

44 Gael Kakuta IN

45 Fabio Borini OUT

46 Josh McEachran IN

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since you're (probably) referring to my post I'll answer this.

2 of those 8 players are keepers who the club wanted to demote by buying Begovic. Keepers are much easier to replace.

Youngsters who aren't real members of the squad* are included in those 25 player so losing any of them will make ZERO difference in the squad dynamics.

So we're left with 4-5 players that any club of our size can replace without breaking a sweat.

..and even if 8 was the real number everyone knew that the squad that won the league last year with 11 players approaching or being >30 needed a big revamping.

No reality check needed, Fulham Broadway opened a poll because he wanted opinions.

*Just how many starts do Kakuta,Van Aanholt, Bruma and Borini have between them? Exactly.

i WASNT referring to you ...you must be getting paranoid ...in reply to your post ,,,do the maths properly

Roman will not invest and probably sell this summer and while that is taking place Manchester City will keep going bananas and getting away with it. Here's why:

"How only Man City can beat that financial fair play rules:

The FFP rules stop an individual or sovereign fund subsidising wages/transfers. However, there are no restrictions on commercial investments/sponsorships as long as they are not considered to be subsidies in disguise.

Here is the kicker - take as an example a Middle Eastern company that has a connection to Sheik Manasour - they can, say, pay £200m a year for the naming rights for Man City stadium. Then another Middle eastern group can pay £100m for the kit. £50m for in ground advertising etc etc. It wouldn't be commercially sensible but UEFA can do bugger all about it because as far as the investors are concerned it is good commercial value. And who is to argue it is not?

So City can generate millions upon millions in "sponsorships" that bear no relation to commercial logic and get away with it.

We (nor Man U), on the other hand, cannot do that. RA does not have that network of companies wanting to waste money in that way."

1 Petr Cech IN

2 Branislav Ivanovic IN

3 Ashley Cole IN

5 Michael Essien IN

7 Ramires IN

8 Frank Lampard IN

10 Yossi Benayoun Out ( I never rated him in the first place good player at best, we need better !)

11 Didier Drogba IN

12 Mikel IN

15 Florent Malouda IN

17 Jose Bosingwa IN ( God knows why people want the best attacking right back in the free world to leave)

18 Yury Zhirkov IN ( I also do not understand people wanting yuri out, he is one of the last ones we have left with genuine game changing pace)

19 Paulo Ferreira OUT ( He is the modern day Winston Borgarde, his accountant must be very proud indeed.

21 Salomon Kalou OUT ( He is a complete waste of a match day ticket, Jesper looked consistent compared to this clown)

22 Ross Turnbull OUT ( He has the carlo movie star eye bro)

23 Daniel Sturridge IN ( Future England centre forward, fantastic knack of finding the back of the net in the penalty box, also not scared to get into the penatly box.

26 John Terry IN (Best centre half i have seen at this club)

33 Alex IN ( Monster munch)

38 Patrick van Aanholt IN ( Future left back for Holland)

39 Nicolas Anelka OUT ( Scared of getting in the box despite being the coolest finisher since Henry/Nistelrooy, its such a shame as well)

40 Henrique Hilario OUT ( This guy was on the Chelsea fc benefits system with Borgarde/Paulo, he has been on the dole ever since.

43 Jeffrey Bruma IN ( Promising young centre back, brilliant passer one for the future and he occupies a position we need in the national team)

44 Gael Kakuta IN ( Needs games and he will flourish, he will go on loan and he will become a much better player for it !

45 Fabio Borini OUT ( I feel sorry for him Sturridge has took his place)

46 Josh McEachran IN ( Only 17 years old, he plays the game like he is already a seasoned pro, will struggle to get into the England team in future though jack Wilshire is on a different level.

Edited by Badboy

1 Petr Cech IN

2 Branislav Ivanovic IN

3 Ashley Cole IN

5 Michael Essien IN

7 Ramires IN

8 Frank Lampard IN

10 Yossi Benayoun OUT

11 Didier Drogba IN

12 Mikel IN

15 Florent MaloudaIN

17 Jose Bosingwa IN

18 Yury Zhirkov IN

19 Paulo Ferreira OUT

21 Salomon Kalou IN

22 Ross Turnbull OUT

23 Daniel Sturridge OUT

26 John Terry IN

33 Alex IN

38 Patrick van Aanholt IN

39 Nicolas Anelka OUT

40 Henrique Hilario OUT

43 Jeffrey Bruma IN

44 Gael Kakuta IN

45 Fabio Borini IN

46 Josh McEachran IN

1 Petr Cech IN

2 Branislav Ivanovic IN

3 Ashley Cole IN

5 Michael Essien IN

7 Ramires OUT - 18 million wasted, he's just not good enough! If only Chelsea spent that money on someone really good like van der vaart!!! :(

8 Frank Lampard IN

10 Yossi Benayoun IN

11 Didier Drogba IN

12 Mikel OUT - What exactly does he do for our team? When was the last time he scored? Man-u were going to sign him but when Chelsea offered more money he came running, I haven't forgotten that! :angry:

15 Florent Malouda IN

17 Jose Bosingwa OUT - I CANT STAND BOSINGWA! EVERY TIME I SEE HIM PLAYING I GET SO DEPRESSED! AND I WILL NEVER FORGIVE HIM FOR SCORING THAT OWN GOAL AGAINST WOLVES! :rant:

18 Yury Zhirkov IN

19 Paulo Ferreira OUT

21 Salomon Kalou OUT

22 Ross Turnbull OUT

23 Daniel Sturridge IN - He should start more games. He scores whenever he starts a match! :)

26 John Terry IN

33 Alex IN

39 Nicolas Anelka I DONT KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT HIM TO GO BUT AT THE SAME TIME MAYBE ITS BETTER IF HE STAYS!!! I'M CONFUSED! :wacko:

40 Henrique Hilario OUT

43 Jeffrey Bruma IN

44 Gael Kakuta OUT

45 Fabio Borini OUT

46 Josh McEachran IN

1 Petr Cech IN

2 Branislav Ivanovic OUT

3 Ashley Cole IN

5 Michael Essien OUT

7 Ramires IN

8 Frank Lampard OUT

10 Yossi Benayoun IN

11 Didier Drogba OUT

12 Mikel IN

15 Florent Malouda OUT

17 Jose Bosingwa OUT

18 Yury Zhirkov IN

19 Paulo Ferreira IN

21 Salomon Kalou IN

22 Ross Turnbull IN

23 Daniel Sturridge OUT

26 John Terry OUT

33 Alex OUT

38 Patrick van Aanholt OUT

39 Nicolas Anelka OUT

40 Henrique Hilario OUT

43 Jeffrey Bruma IN

44 Gael Kakuta OUT

45 Fabio Borini OUT

46 Josh McEachran OUT

Time to wipe the slate clean and start again.

gotcha!!! :whistling:

1 Petr Cech IN

2 Branislav Ivanovic IN

3 Ashley Cole IN

5 Michael Essien IN

7 Ramires IN

8 Frank Lampard IN

10 Yossi Benayoun IN

11 Didier Drogba IN

12 Mikel IN

15 Florent Malouda IN

17 Jose Bosingwa IN

18 Yury Zhirkov IN

19 Paulo Ferreira OUT

21 Salomon Kalou OUT

22 Ross Turnbull OUT

23 Daniel Sturridge IN

26 John Terry IN

33 Alex IN

39 Nicolas Anelka OUT

40 Henrique Hilario OUT

43 Jeffrey Bruma IN

44 Gael Kakuta IN

45 Fabio Borini IN*

46 Josh McEachran IN

*i want him to stay but i think he will leave.

• 2 weeks later...

OUT

Ferriera (great servent but time to move on)

Hilario (not half as bad as people like to make out but time to move on)

Bosingwa (never rated him tbh not a great defender and cant cross for shit)

Also last season City and Madrid were prepared to offer 20m for Drogs and 30m for Cole respectively if they get anywhere near that price again we should bite our hands off and use that money to invest in youth.

IN

Delac (if he cant get a work permit a short term deal for Myhill)

Srna (free agent in the summer, why not?)

Suarez (mid 20's goal poacher, just what we need)

Lukaku (loan him back to Anderlect)

Luiz (if he dont come this month)

Neymar (future star)

a cheeky bid for a versitale CM

Jack Cork and Micheal Mancienne (loan return, decent squad players)

• 1 month later...

Too early to tell so i agree with zolayes we need to wait till the end of the season and evaluate what players we need and who we dont. also alot of transfers depends on circumstances , as who say man utd or man city wont get some of these players?

It depends on who leaves. I think Ferreira is a goner for sure in the summer, possibly one of Anelka or Kalou will be leaving too.

All the foreign spots in the squad are taken. So the club have to be smart. We have 3 players capable of playing right-back, Ivanovic and Bosingwa have signed new deals so it makes perfect sense to let Ferreira go and use his place in the squad for a midfielder/attacker.