Chelsea vs Everton

BlueLion.

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First half performance was better than most performances lately but second half we were poor. Shoulda killed the game off, however Everton should not have had every man on the field. December is gonna be a long tough month.

Always is.But last year didnt matter we still came through okay.Hopfully...somehow we can finish the month least second and not drop anymore points.Doubtful..but be nice!!!

But we didnt loose!!! Just onto a run of draws now

I'm going to avoid this thread and refrain from commenting (after this) because I'm scared of what I'll say. 2 statistics let us down today..

1) Ramires on for Anelka

2) Sturridge coming on in the 88th minute.

Goodnight everyone, I'm going to go get drunk at a party and allow football for the next month.

What the f*ck is wrong with the team?????This is the question of the month.One half we play very good another half we play very,very worse.With that we won't win anything.When Scolari was coach we start the season very good,but when the half of the season was coming the players stop playing.From where the problem comes???No words for this "Chelsea",I don't want to see what will happen against Totthnam,Mancherster and Arsenal.With that game-Lose,lose,lose...And the tittle is gone.With that game we can't play in CL.I DON'T WANT TO SE THAT CHELSEA WHO CAN'T WIN 4 MATCHES!

Its not even a shock now its kinda expected in a way...maybe next week be a shock result and be a win..be nice

And the ref wtf?!?!?! If that was up the other end with our luck Cech be sent off right away...

Hey ho what can you do..annoying that can so sod all and fans paid dosh to see them and get that poxy performance..espically with ticket prices stupidly high as they are.And we are annoyed and yet..can do so all and they get lots of money to run around like crap!

Man U hopfully have a blip like this!!!!! Soon be nice!!

Some members here are unbelievable.

Agree. Members who think that we should be happy with this performance. They are unbeliavable, and the ones who put -1 in the comments that say that our momment is really difficult. Unbeliavable. We are playing really bad, some players seems that just dont care, we will have 3 difficult games, there are 5 teams fighting for 4 CL places, and Chelsea is the one who is playing the worst football...Chelsea is the football club that has the highest wages in the world. Should we be happy with this relegation football ? Gimme a break.