Chelsea vs Sunderland

BlueLion.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to see Andy Gray's reaction when we turn this around. Stupid oaf, he's acting like that's a winning goal. Bloody idiot.

Sorry, I know I'm venting, but the man is a retard. First he's too ignorant to know, Iva should not have been sent off as he's not the last man back. Then he gets a fucking orgasm over Onouha's goal, which was good yes. And now he's acting like it's the winner. :wank2:

LOL saw that coming. Woeful first half in all fairness, no cohesion and the amount of times Sunderland have played through us is embarrassing. Should be 3-0 down and down to ten men. Thankfully things can't get any worse :lol: Ancelotti needs to bring on McEachran or Kakuta, but I'm really not sure who for. I forgot Anelka, Malouda and Drogba were on the pitch to be honest!

What the fuck has happened to us? I could understand if we were playing like this away from home, but this is diabolical! I can see us going down 3-0.. Drogba has lost his touch! The whole team looks like a complete mess! Hopefully this isn't the start of a Christmas slump.

I'm going to go ahead and throw this out there... Zhirkov and Ramires are quite possibly the worst two players on the pitch next to Ferreira right now. Should have played Zhirkov-Kakuta/Josh-Mikel and Bruma in the back. I just don't see how Carlo could POSSIBLY think this midfield three is going to work. This is the worst Chelsea have looked all season, next to last Sunday, and look at who was in the midfield for those games.....

Ramires to be named the biggest flop of the season...what a poor player. Ancelotti must be axed. He dont know how to buy. We only have Lampard as midifielder maestro. We miss him so much.

You are a twat.