Chelsea vs Sunderland

BlueLion.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ramires to be named the biggest flop of the season...what a poor player. Ancelotti must be axed. He dont know how to buy. We only have Lampard as midifielder maestro. We miss him so much.

Dude, stop making acusations like that, it's one game he's playing, not a whole season?

Guys seriously. It was only the last 10minutes Sunderland attacked us full on, we'd controlled 35minutes of it.

Stop writing the whole team off. Still another half to play. Ffs, same old same old with "fans".

You are spot on. We played good until 30-35 mins.

Sunderland's 2 strikers are giving paulo and ivo the complete run around. I think the pace and movement from those 2 needs to be dealt with pronto. Yuri is total wank in midfield !

You cant expect more from them,you would not put them on CBs position in normal situations,i mean Ivo and Ferierra.On other hand Ivo and Alex/Terry combo is something else.

Dude, stop making acusations like that, it's one game he's playing, not a whole season?

Not about this game...he did not proved that he is worth 18 millions when he is on the pitch.

Our squad is not as good as in last season. When we dont have Essien+Lampard+Terry, we are fucked. I dont see us at Wembley in UCL final with Zhirkov, Mikel and Ramiures in midifield.