Chelsea vs Sunderland

BlueLion.

Ferierra seams lost in space,whats worse our midfield does not make things easy for Ivanovic and Ferierra either.We shouldnt drop blame for our CBs...

Agreed there, you'll find its the full-backs who are leaving the centre halves and Mikel exposed whenever Sunderland come forward. The usual discipline at the back has gone out of the window due to Terry not being there.

What the fuck has happened to us? I could understand if we were playing like this away from home, but this is diabolical! I can see us going down 3-0.. Drogba has lost his touch! The whole team looks like a complete mess! Hopefully this isn't the start of a Christmas slump.

Behave, we're still in the game (fortunately). An early goal in the second half and its game on.

I'm going to go ahead and throw this out there... Zhirkov and Ramires are quite possibly the worst two players on the pitch next to Ferreira right now. Should have played Zhirkov-Kakuta/Josh-Mikel and Bruma in the back. I just don't see how Carlo could POSSIBLY think this midfield three is going to work. This is the worst Chelsea have looked all season, next to last Sunday, and look at who was in the midfield for those games.....

Please tell me you're kidding! Our forwards have been anonymous and everything good about our play has come through either Ramires or Zhirkov.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you guys could see where i am right now and see what i did too watch this game use would be shocked. I am hundreds of miles out from any town and watching the game with satilite internet.... So Chels step up and make me happy................

Ramires to be named the biggest flop of the season...what a poor player. Ancelotti must be axed. He dont know how to buy. We only have Lampard as midifielder maestro. We miss him so much.

brilliant idea ..lets get benitez ..he would match your genius

Is nico anelka on I want to see him on And josh on As well

Josh like he did with newcastle has the Ability to transform our game

And sack carlo just for going down 1 nil

God if that was the case mourinho would havent been here for one year

Why replace perfection Carlo is a great manager he will get us up Hes been there before And he will be there again

What a garbage first half. And Sunderland more then deserved that goal. Besides Ivanovic the defense looks lost and i dont even wanna mention anything about that so called mid field or attack we got over there right now. Really pissed of at the moment

Don't get the hate for Ramires, he's done nothing wrong. Drogba, Anelka and Malouda have barely touched the ball but since they have 'idol status' no-one would dare speak against them. However, everyone needs to up their performance. If everyone was playing as well as Cech we'd be winning by ten goals, so let's do him a favour and try! COME ON CHELS!!!