Chelsea vs Sunderland

BlueLion.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Frank and Michael...

+

this season they have so far avoided defeat against six of last season's top seven. They have beaten Manchester City and Aston Villa and drawn with Arsenal, Liverpool, Manchester United and Tottenham.

This is gonna be a very very very tough game.

for fuck sake , let's not watch zhirkov and ramires playing in one midfield together ever again ..... if both of them start in midfield we have no chance of winning the game .....

i hate this , we miss lamps so much and desperately needed his return

McEachran please.

I would have to agree, Josh puts some much needed attacking creativity into the midfield. My team would be

......................................Cech..................................

Bosingwa........Ivan...............Terry...............Cole

......................................Mikel...................................

.....................Ramires...........McEachran.............

..Anelka.......................Drogba..............Malouda..

Although i also really want to see Sturridge given more playing too..

No Lamps, out another 3 weeks.

Most likely:

Cech

Bosingwa, Iva, Terry, Cole

Ramires, Mikel, Zhirkov

Anelka, Drogba, Malouda

To be honest im not much of a fan of a Mikel,Ramires and zhirkov midfield. I would rather give Malouda a much needed rest and play Anelka,Drogba and Zhirkov upfront. And hopefully have Mikel, Ramires and Josh in the Mid i reckon it would give us a much needed creativity in the middle of the park.

I would have to agree, Josh puts some much needed attacking creativity into the midfield. My team would be

......................................Cech..................................

Bosingwa........Ivan...............Terry...............Cole

......................................Mikel...................................

.....................Ramires...........McEachran.............

..Anelka.......................Drogba..............Malouda..

Although i also really want to see Sturridge given more playing too..

Do you think that Josh is ready to start?

Malouda looks like he needs a rest, has gone off the boil a bit.

Really? To me he's looked very sharp. Our best player in the Liverpool game (though, that's not saying much) & he put in a good performance vs Fulham.

Really? To me he's looked very sharp. Our best player in the Liverpool game (though, that's not saying much) & he put in a good performance vs Fulham.

He's put his performances on such a high pedestal that an okay match from him falls short of expectations. Says a lot about his recent form that even when not at his best, he's consistently among our better players. He seems a bit tired to me, maybe all the running around for 90 mins each game is getting to him. Plus him and Mikel are the only ones who've not rested at all. Want to see Yuri play one full game on the wing, 'cos he can be devastating there I feel.