Chelsea vs Sunderland

BlueLion.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are an idiot.

and you are a child, that believe in santa clauss, and that believe that Chelsea squad is superb, and no one can stop us. grow up. our squad is not good enough to beat Barcelona and Real Madrid. and Ancelotti is not as good as you want to believe.

What a superb assist by Ahsley Cole !! Fuck off. Chelsea cant be humilated by Sunderland like that. Axe on Carlo, please.

Well apparantly we can

Why axe Carlo?! He aint there running around.Yeh he chooses who plays but after that up to them to actully make the effort.On any given day anyone can beat anyone.Doesnt matter what postion their in! And get in who?

And if we lift the title in May all this be forgotten about.Mean look who we lost to last season,Wigan!

JT...slow but knows how to organise a defence at least!

Bleh!

For the first time ever just took my chelsea shirt off before the end of the match, I'm embarrassed right now. One of the most shocking performances I've ever witnessed from a Chelsea team. Not a single positive to take from the game I don't think. Absolute rubbish.

and you are a child, that believe in santa clauss, and that believe that Chelsea squad is superb, and no one can stop us. grow up. our squad is not good enough to beat Barcelona and Real Madrid. and Ancelotti is not as good as you want to believe.

The Chelsea squad is superb! id bet even united,arse,spurs and city fans would swap with us if they could. Problem is our injurys arent making life that easy for us at the moment. Our early season form was terrific and it made us feared and were still top so chill :)

Scratch the 2-4 defeat to Citeh last season ...

... it give me a distinct pleasure to report, that I have watched the worst Chelsea display I have seen in years!! Chelsea should take a real HARD look at themselves, because that display was fucking abysmal!! I am absolutely fucking fuming!! :rant: :rant: :rant: