Chelsea vs Sunderland

BlueLion.

This is, with the Barcelona robbery, the worst game I have seen of Chelsea...

I saw nine lost souls on the pitch, only Cech and Mikel had motivation, to my opinion...

Fuck this game, anyone who thinks this is about one match is deluded. We played our 3rd choice RB at CB and a winger in Lampards role, nuff said.

I only can be agree....

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But our 3rd option shoudnt be Ferreira, but Bruma or a decent defender...Carvalho maybe...:whistling:

and if we played a left wing in Lampard´s role, this is because we dont have a midfielder to replace him, right ?

so, it means that our squad needs more good players.

But our 3rd option shoudnt be Ferreira, but Bruma or a decent defender...Carvalho maybe...:whistling:

and if we played a left wing in Lampard´s role, this is because we dont have a midfielder to replace him, right ?

so, it means that our squad needs more good players.

Carvalho was always going to go Madrid. He'd agreed it with Carlo before last season. Also, Bruma is a central defender, he should not be played at right back. It makes sense to have Ferriera there because this is only a rare occasion where Terry AND Alex are out.

I do agree we need more players though, especially in midfield. We have to now. The 1 player we bought for the 4 players who left is now effectively out for the entire season.

Crisis? Some saw this was coming before our first friendly game.

Bad luck? We were never without Lamps for this long, any team would miss him.

Drogba suffering from malaria, reason why he is so poor.

You moan how Josh is only getting 10 minutes and how we don't have experienced midfielders on bench. Well Josh wouldn't get even those 10 minutes if we had them.

So angry, just so angry. We're supposed to have one of the best squads in world football and we're losing at home to shit, shit football teams, i could smash everything in my house right now. We have a fucking midfield 3 of Zhirkov, Mikel and Ramires, how many goals are they ever gonna score? Anelka was shit, Drogba... What the fuck did he even turn up for, fuck sake we spend so much time supporting this team and they do this. I feel sorry for Essien, Lampard and JT today because quite frankly those 11 players who showed up today absolutely disgraced everything about the club. Hugely embarrassed and gutted for the likes of JT who sat there, showing a whole lot more emotion than Carlo or anyone else. Makes my blood boil, just feel so shit now.

Top of the league, yes but that doesn't make todays match any better. We wont be top for long while Frank, Essien and JT are out. The next 3 games:

Birmingham away

Newcastle away

Everton home

We have to win these 3 games. Prove to us why we're champions. 3 Winable games, WIN THEM!

This is the weakest Chelsea squad in years.

The squad is full of useless young players like Bruma, even when there are no more CBs available he is still deemed not good enough to play. What then is the point of him?

Ramires is a complete and utter shambles. The club could have got 2-3 decent players with the £18m wasted on him.

Drogba has malaria but cannot be given time off because Kalou is the next best option.

I think finally a lot of people will start to realise what the rest of us have already; this squad is too thin.

For our six first games, we have : win five times, lost once, scored 21 times and conceded 2 goals.

For our last seven games, we have : win four times, get a draw once, lost twice, scored seven goal and conceded six goals.

This is rather worrying.

IMO the squad is good enough and the fact were top of the table proves it, our mess up today is no diffrent to what the rest of our rivals have been doing all season

That gives us no credit considering the fact that this is the worst United side since 2004 and Arsenal are just being themselves.

Our squad is NOT good enough. We're just lucky that nobody elses squads are much better. Arsenal have lost at home to WBA and Newcastle this season. Man Utd have drawn like half their games. We've been just very lucky that we are still top. 7 goals in 8 games? sorry but this is not chelsea.

Oh come on now..

Check this and tell me how unlucky we've been

http://www.physioroo...njury_table.php

I think my words back in August were "calculated risk"..

Yes with Lampard and Benayoun. Benayoun is good option when Lamps is injured.

I really don't understand you. You wan't Kakuta to sign contract, and to play more, but how would he if we had 4 other mids/attackers on bench.