Chelsea vs Sunderland

BlueLion.

and you are a child, that believe in santa clauss, and that believe that Chelsea squad is superb, and no one can stop us. grow up. our squad is not good enough to beat Barcelona and Real Madrid. and Ancelotti is not as good as you want to believe.

Carlo is a winner.

He just needs quality to work with.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can no undestand why every end of the year Chelsea enter in to a crisis. Is like the player lost there minds. I know today the injury are killing us but all the end of the year are the same

Scratch the 2-4 defeat to Citeh last season ...

... it give me a distinct pleasure to report, that I have watched the worst Chelsea display I have seen in years!! Chelsea should take a real HARD look at themselves, because that display was fucking abysmal!! I am absolutely fucking fuming!! :rant: :rant: :rant:

We didnt show up!! Feel sorry for those who paid £50 or so to watch that!!

Considering he let them go im guessing he would

According to Ballack Ancelotti wanted him to stay, not to mention him saying countless time that Cole would get a new contract.

Ballack and Belletti could start games, the kids are playing only when the games are finished.