Chelsea vs Sunderland

BlueLion.

Petr Cech is wonderful.

Anyway that asicde, I said it after the Liverpool game and this game confirmed it, never again under any circumstances, no matter what the time, no matter what the state of affairs, no matter what is going at, never...ever should Mikel, Ramires and Zhirkov play in the same midfield, ever.

How was it possibly to get caught the same way over and over again in such a short space of time? So many times we were robbed in midfield, Sunderland got the ball and all of a sudden it was their 2 attackers against our 2 dfenders, how is it possible for that to happen over and over again? If my Sunday league side played like that Id be screaming like a mad man, let alone the champions of bloody England. I like Jose Bosingwa as much as the next guy but when he plays, with Ashley on the other side, we have 2 wing backs in the opposition half so if we do get robbed, as we did a lot today, then the opposition are in with a 2 on 2 situation, rather when Ivanovic plays right back he is not as forward thinking as Cole and he gives us the 3 at the back.

McEachran needs to play the next game.

Mikel is like Pirlo, he needs a Gattuso beside him, unfortunately our Gattuso, Essien, is suspended.

How easy did they walk through the heart of our defence? For the first goal Onuoha stumbled through the very heart of our back four, the second goal they played through us with ease.

We are still top but clearly the squad needs more quality in depth, we need another centre back, we need Lampard, Essien and Tery as soon as possible, we need never to see a certain midfield trio play together ever again and we need never see Paulo play centre back ever again.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes with Lampard and Benayoun. Benayoun is good option when Lamps is injured.

I really don't understand you. You wan't Kakuta to sign contract, and to play more, but how would he if we had 4 other mids/attackers on bench.

As far as numbers go we aren't short of attacking players (as long as someone considers Salomon Kalou an Chelsea-quality player).

This is one game. Carlo Ancelotti is a fantastic match. When we were unbeaten and scoring six in a game, he could do no wrong. We're on a rough patch now and suddenly he's to blame for everything. We're struggling with injuries at the moment. However you had to commend Sunderland for the most magnificent performance I have ever seen a team play against us. Wonderful.

Not seen the game but from the result itself, someone needs to slap those players in the face and to remember how to be the Chelsea that was scoring for fun!

Reading from these comments, i have learnt:

1. Zhrikov is ineffective as midfeilder.

2. Styles doesn't know anything about youth.

3. We need better squad depth come January

4. This team isn't as good without Lamps and Terry.

Like i said, i haven't seen the match as last week also, but the result should speak for itself. It is simply not good enough if we want to win anything this season, and i am hoping the next time i actually get to see Chelsea play, they are the boys that are feared as the mighty lions.

January we need to bring in some players to add depth, be it someone likd Begovic or Aguero/Lukaku. We need to spend the money we haven't been able too.

December is going to be the make it or break it month for us in the league, and i am hoping we can win all our matches from now on.

We are still top of the table, and if we can turn this around, then hopefully we will be at the top and never pushed off as we reach for the crowns. Screw the CL, our any other competition in the future, we need to put all our attention in every game as they come and nothing else.

blue%20scalf.gif Come on Chelsea!

so was butch the master tactician

Nope but then neither is Carlo.

One thing I find worrying is that Carlo seems like a weak manager who doesn't mind taking a lot of sh1t from the people who run the club. Unlike Jose he won't demand that his playing squad is improved, he just seems to accept it which is pathetic considering how his job will be on the line if he fails.

One thing I find worrying is that Carlo seems like a weak manager who doesn't mind taking a lot of sh1t from the people who run the club. Unlike Jose he won't demand that his playing squad is improved, he just seems to accept it which is pathetic considering how his job will be on the line if he fails.

Didnt exactly work for Jose either though. He demanded.got Sheva who seemed he didnt want in the first place and all went downhill from there

Our defence jesus christ.They just made way! Never seen that happen in a long time

Presumably that was one of the reasons we got him.

Mourinho may have been a demanding manager but he went into 2007 with a weak/thin squad and got sacked.

Didnt exactly work for Jose either though. He demanded.got Sheva who seemed he didnt want in the first place and all went downhill from there

Our defence jesus christ.They just made way! Never seen that happen in a long time

Alex is a bit injury prone and Terry who has had serious back trouble for years is always a worry. Why then did the club decide to go into a season with just 3 CBs? Because Bruma is promising? Well he can't be that promising if he can't get a game ahead of Ferreria!

These kids are not options. The club just has very good PR when it comes to the academy.

Presumably that was one of the reasons we got him.

Mourinho may have been a demanding manager but he went into 2007 with a weak/thin squad and got sacked.

Most likely. He is nothing more than a yes man.

Luckily for him and those running the club this is the weakest Premier League in years. We could still win this even with Ferreria at CB and Kalou our best option on the bench! blue%20scalf.gif

This is the weakest Chelsea squad in years.

The squad is full of useless young players like Bruma

Jesus Christ, is there any way of satisfying us Chelsea fans sometimes, everyone complained about how stale our squad was with regards to age... everyone was too old!

since then, we've let some old players move on, and now we're complaining because we have useless young talent??

People like that should get a grip, accept this defeat for what it is, and keep the faith it's still November!!!

Styles totally agree with you

He is nothing more than a yes man.

Harsh.

Even Fergie accepts selling his best stars and says that he has no problem with the Glazers.

Luckily for him and those running the club this is the weakest Premier League in years. We could still win this even with Ferreria at CB and Kalou our best option on the bench! blue%20scalf.gif
"Better lucky than good"

Oh COME ON everyone we were SHITE

I dont know if it is because of the Wilkins

sacking but not enough effort from our

boys.

Safe to say it was neither.

Jesus Christ, is there any way of satisfying us Chelsea fans sometimes, everyone complained about how stale our squad was with regards to age... everyone was too old!

since then, we've let some old players move on, and now we're complaining because we have useless young talent??

People like that should get a grip, accept this defeat for what it is, and keep the faith it's still November!!!

We went into this season under the premise that the players let go would be replaced witjh exceptional young players like Bruma. Ancelotti said a 4th senior central defender was not needed because Bruma can fill in. Well that was a load of sh1t.