Chelsea vs Sunderland

BlueLion.

The board apparently let go of Wilkins, the player transfers could've been the Boards decision.

True but i think Carlo would of walked had that been the case. Also the said players surely would of mentioned it. The truth is them players were released to allow us meet the new PL squad rules thats all. We could do with investing in some British talent like City have done our squad of 19 or so is very stretched.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree now with those who say that Zhirkov and Ramires can't play in midfield at the same time, they give away too many balls.

And i'm not blaming Ramires like Henrique, i know that he needs time. He has only played 170 games including national team.

This, more than anything, is proof we need more players. I know what you will all say "we have the likes of McEachran and Kakuta" and I appreciate that, I honestly do. But today is pure example of lack of experience in our squad, lack of depth to an extent.

We had no Terry, Alex, Lampard, Essien & Drogba's not 100%

We can't call upon Benayoun because his season more/less is over.

We only have 3 experienced centre backs, Alex, Terry & Ivan. 2 were out, so we had to put Ferriera there. As hard working as he is, he is simply too old to shift positions just like that.

Now let's look at the midfield. Mikel, Essien, Lampard, Benayoun, Zhirkov, Ramires. When we have Mikel, Ramires & Zhirkov we're just not that attacking. Ramires is defensive, Mikel is defensive, Zhirkov is a lone midfielder who likes to drift out wide leaving us with a 2 man midfield.

We called up on Josh & Kakuta. Why? Because we had no-one else.

Guys, please don't get me wrong. I'm not saying we're shit or anything, I'm just saying, this should be a wake up call for Carlo AND the rest of the squad. Last year we had Ballack, Deco, J. Cole, Belletti ect. We replaced them with 1 player. Anyone agree? :\

According to Ballack Ancelotti wanted him to stay, not to mention him saying countless time that Cole would get a new contract.

Joe Cole seemed to want stupid amounts of money...he was never gana get it..

Meh crisis talk will begin..though top of the league,in the knock out stages...

And Ray being there all not.Duno how much difference that made.JT still been injured hence our fucked up defence wasnt like he had a magic healing finger....injuries been the same

Yeah one bad patch and he should be sacked. Get real.

One bad match ? so we played good against Villa ? against Liverpool ? against Blackburn, when we almost lost the match before Ivanovic scored the winner ? we played good against City? We played good in last match ? Is a question of time before Manchester or Arsenal be in top of the table. We dont have a midfield strong enough, and Carlo is to blame. He wanted to pay 30 million on Neymar, so we do have the money...but he thought that our squad was good enough. Its not.

It may be goog to win the Premier League by one, or two points clear, but not enough to beat Real Madrid or Barcelona. We cant forget that he also won the Seria with Milan in his first year at the club, but lost all the rest. I dont want to win 2 Champions Leagues in next 10 years and 0 Premier League.

True but i think Carlo would of walked had that been the case. Also the said players surely would of mentioned it. The truth is them players were released to allow us meet the new PL squad rules thats all. We could do with investing in some British talent like City have done our squad of 19 or so is very stretched.

True.

Since Carlo says we're not buying in Jan we better get our guys fit and ready again and not do this again.

One bad match ? so we played good against Villa ? against Liverpool ? against Blackburn, when we almost lost the match before Ivanovic scored the winner ? we played good against City? We played good in last match ? Is a question of time before Manchester or Arsenal be in top of the table. We dont have a midfield strong enough, and Carlo is to blame. He wanted to pay 30 million on Neymar, so we do have the money...but he thought that our squad was good enough. Its not.

It may be goog to win the Premier League by one, or two points clear, but not enough to beat Real Madrid or Barcelona. We cant forget that he also won the Seria with Milan in his first year at the club, but lost all the rest. I dont want to win 2 Champions Leagues in next 10 years and 0 Premier League.

I said patch not match.

Guys, please don't get me wrong. I'm not saying we're shit or anything, I'm just saying, this should be a wake up call for Carlo AND the rest of the squad. Last year we had Ballack, Deco, J. Cole, Belletti ect. We replaced them with 1 player. Anyone agree? :\

It was bloody obvious from August:

We look a bit thin in the central defense and the central midfield but that may be due to being spoilt since the Mourinho days.

I said we needed either the youngsters to step up or our meds. Carlo does not trust the kids and we're still far from being in a huge injury crysis.

Fuck this game, anyone who thinks this is about one match is deluded. We played our 3rd choice RB at CB and a winger in Lampards role, nuff said.

I said we needed either the youngsters to step up or our meds. Carlo does not trust the kids and we're still far from being in a huge injury crysis.

Fuck this game, anyone who thinks this is about one match is deluded. We played our 3rd choice RB at CB and a winger in Lampards role, nuff said.

Yeah don't get me wrong, we still have one of the squads in the PL.... When fit. But today shows we simply need more players, just to be bench warmers, the Benayoun role almost. Be there as experience/to integrate the young players in.