La Liga Thread

Steve

Don't even think about appointing fatty again, Chelsea. If that fucking waiter-lookalike, black tie-wearing, excuse mongering shitstain comes anywhere near being appointed by Chelsea we riot

Don't even think about appointing fatty again, Chelsea. If that fucking waiter-lookalike, black tie-wearing, excuse mongering shitstain comes anywhere near being appointed by Chelsea we riot

I am not his biggest fan either, but you should show a little bit more respect for him, considering he got us third and an European Cup with a very unbalanced young squad under difficult circumstances in 2013.

6 hours ago, Last Sicarius said:

I'm not surprise. Real is Real and they need strong coach. But i like Barcelona so its not good for them :v

Actually Real is a Joke. People who talk about Chelsea being a circus should watch Real. I mean, Benitez was sacked while Real is only 4 points Atletico in La Liga's table, and its not like they are playing super shity football.

Just look their record:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3384058/Rafa-Benitez-sacked-23rd-Real-Madrid-boss-bite-dust-Champions-League-s-inception-did-do.html

What a joke. A club that is set to wait 10 or more years before winning a UCL again.

16 hours ago, Henrique said:

Actually Real is a Joke. People who talk about Chelsea being a circus should watch Real. I mean, Benitez was sacked while Real is only 4 points Atletico in La Liga's table, and its not like they are playing super shity football.

Just look their record:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3384058/Rafa-Benitez-sacked-23rd-Real-Madrid-boss-bite-dust-Champions-League-s-inception-did-do.html

What a joke. A club that is set to wait 10 or more years before winning a UCL again.

Yes, you have right. Moreover, anyone who knows something about Perez, knows that Real is a toy for him. He is buying anyone who he wants no matter that he actually have good players on this position. And he starts this crazy raising prices of footballers... He is weird for me. BTW. Bartomeu is odd too... Ah this Spanish League D:

This has been a surprised to be seeing la liga not having its winter break. 

It's great for the fans as we see in the pl but not so good for the players as they get depleted. 

Oh well it's great to have Fútbol during this period of time. 

• 2 weeks later...

Neymar is a phenomenon. He's doing everything and it's so incredibly impressive. Messi is the only forward that beats him. He's without a doubt been the best attacker of 2015/16, with Messi's two month absence and still looking to hit true top form after his return.

I don't know how Barcelona do it. They always find the defining generational talents. In a way it's annoying but at the same time you can't help but admit that they get the best out of those players.

All the talk about Barcelona and their star players as usual but Atletico remain the best team this season. If they actually win the league again it'd be one of the greatest Spanish football feats ever. 

Koke's never looked more at home. Griezmann i now see is like Suarez