La Liga Thread

Steve

Suarez make barcelona too complete for my likinng

Before with messi as their center forward, you can press them high and they have no outlet, noe with suarez his movement upfront is so good. One ball from defend, easy goal for Suarez

He is the missing link they've been after since Eto'o left. If they managed to buy the CB's they were supposedly after in recent windows, they wouldn't have an Achilles heel.

Haha you've got to feel sorry for him. From the sounds of it though, Valencia is a rocking ship as it was. The new money hasn't really been invested correctly and the competition after the top 3 is a lot tighter.

Getting late to turn things around, needs to get some wins in now otherwise it's bye-bye and back to Sky!

11 hours ago, Essien19 said:

What a penalty by Leo Messi, he did what Henry couldn't. :D

The gesture was immense but it begs the question, why did not he simply let luis take the penalty? Why did he feel the need to act a hero? And before people jump down my throat saying "You are simply a messi hater or a CR lover", I should clarify that I am neither. Just think that it could have been avoided by simply giving the ball to Luis.

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Cristiano Ronaldo says his Real Madrid teammates not at his level after defeat

http://www.espnfc.us/real-madrid/story/2817002/cristiano-ronaldo--real-madrid-teammates-not-at-my-level

#justronaldothinks

• 1 month later...