La Liga Thread

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Should we bring Rafa "home"? :ph34r:
Mourinho gets a lot of stick because of playing "unattractive" for most of the time, how is Rafa doing?
Sucking off every drop of creativity from James, Isco, Modric and others! Made Ronaldo stop scoring, incroyable. :worship:

World class job done by a world class manager; hats off. :wub:

Mourinho gets a lot of stick because of playing "unattractive" for most of the time, how is Rafa doing?

Sucking off every drop of creativity from James, Isco, Modric and others! Made Ronaldo stop scoring, incroyable. :worship:

One doesn't excuse the other. Actually, Joses job is really worse than Benitez...

One doesn't excuse the other. Actually, Joses job is really worse than Benitez...

Sorry mate, don't quote me again, please.

You already made it crystal clear to me that you don't like my "weird arguments" and you are done having a proper discussion on TC,

at least with me. So what good can come out of such a "discussion"?

Maybe you didn't see it, but i'm taking some time off as an active member of this community, i have my personal reasons.

Back to topic:

Yes, you made valid points, i give you that. One could discuss, or better not.

So long!

give me one instance of ANYONE saying that we should bring FSW "home".

FSW is one of the most over-rated managers around here. but even he got us a 3rd spot and a europa league with a squad which was 10 times worse than this. with a squad having moses, marin, yossi, torres, ba, ramires, mikel, lamps ( as our best CMs) and no backing from the board to get any transfer targets whatsoever.

so while i dont like FSW one bit, i can atleast appreciate the work he did here compared to the one being done by our current manager who has done nothing but absolutely destroy the club from inside.

Sorry mate, don't quote me again, please.

You already made it crystal clear to me that you don't like my "weird arguments" and you are done having a proper discussion on TC,

at least with me. So what good can come out of such a "discussion"?

Maybe you didn't see it, but i'm taking some time off as an active member of this community, i have my personal reasons.

Back to topic:

Yes, you made valid points, i give you that. One could discuss, or better not.

So long!

Dude I quote whoever I want and I will continue to quote you if I feel like you made points I disagree with. If you dont want to reply or put me on ignore list, I couldnt care less.

Benitez arrived with ab entire squad, media and fan base upset Ancelotti was sacked. He has 0 chance of succeeding at Real if from day one he is already hated by everyone. Also, he had 0 saying in this last transfer window so he is playing with a squad that was built by an egocentric president. So, in resume, Benitez hasnt been allowed to prove anything in the absurdly short 5 months he is in Madrid.

Now, if you look at Jose Mourinho. He has been with us for almost 3 years already. He promise the world to us and what was delivered (until now) was 6 months of good football and no signs of a dominant future. Honestly, there is an argument to be made that Jose has only taken us backwards. Oh, and all of this with support across the board I might add, totally different than what is happening at Real.

meanwhile in Madrid the score is: Madrid v Vallecano 9-2, 4 goals for Bale so far.

edit: 10-2 now, lol. Hattrick for Benzema too.

Goal UK ‏@GoalUK 3 min
BENZEMA!!!! That's 10-2 for Real Madrid, as they become the first side in La Liga to reach double-figures since 1960

meanwhile in Madrid the score is: Madrid v Vallecano 9-2, 4 goals for Bale so far.

edit: 10-2 now, lol. Hattrick for Benzema too.

Goal UK ‏@GoalUK 3 min
BENZEMA!!!! That's 10-2 for Real Madrid, as they become the first side in La Liga to reach double-figures since 1960

I turned off the game after the ref robbed Rayo with that 2nd red card and the penalty. Stupid.

10 goals. It was against 9 men though but still impressive, I have to admit.

• 2 weeks later...

Sergi Roberto. What a transformation. He's been around for a long time but he always looked out of place. And because of that he barely played. But now he's a completely different player. He's playing fantastic football and showing great versatility as well, performing well in multiple positions. I'm shocked. Now he belongs. He was simply superb today.

Who knows what would've happened if Barca were allowed to sign players (and play them). He might never have had the chance. Funny how things happen like that. And you have to love an underdog story.

Sergi Roberto. What a transformation. He's been around for a long time but he always looked out of place. And because of that he barely played. But now he's a completely different player. He's playing fantastic football and showing great versatility as well, performing well in multiple positions. I'm shocked. Now he belongs. He was simply superb today.

Who knows what would've happened if Barca were allowed to sign players (and play them). He might never have had the chance. Funny how things happen like that. And you have to love an underdog story.

Thats why we need to give our young players a chance.