La Liga Thread

Steve

BREAKING: According to Cadena SER and Cadena COPE, Real Madrid and Atletico de Madrid will be transfer banned like Barcelona was.

Wow! I really hope that it takes effect this summer.

Have to say, it's refreshing to see the laws enforced on the big clubs. And that even Barca weren't allowed to escape punishment.

Wow! I really hope that it takes effect this summer.

Have to say, it's refreshing to see the laws enforced on the big clubs. And that even Barca weren't allowed to escape punishment.

Do you know what rules they broked. These rules are really dumb that Fifa placed to hurt la liga teams and if this same rule was in place a decade ago, Messi would of never played for barcelona and been the world's best this day.

Outstanding match. Valencia unlucky today. They should've won, so many wasted chances. Edit: Well unlucky, both sides had plenty of chances. But coming away from the Bernabeu with a draw is anything but a bad thing.

Otamendi The Champion. Fantastic player. Oh man, I want to see him in Chelsea blue so badly.

What a match that was.. can't believe Ronaldo missed that pen and RM hit the woodwork 3 times. La liga is all but gone now,, only Carlo Ancelotti can go on a 22 matching winning streak and let a 7pt lead slip. Only Carlo! Such an average manager, and how he gets away with it is beyond me.

But that Isco goal was something special!