LDN Blue

RONALDOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I'm so happy with this win and with the qualification.. As I said, it was a very tight match and nerve racking, my hearth was beating like a mofo... Sweden, once again, gave us a great fight and my man Ibra is a fucking beast!!

ON TO BRAZIL :getin:

Thanks for the pre-birthday hat-trick!

As well as England played, they really lack a flair player. A weaker German team managed to win at Wembley which really doesn't reflect at all well!

AND FRANCE HAVE DONE IT! A STUNNING COME BACK AND IT'S SAKHO WHO GETS A BRACE! The celebrations are truly amazing in Paris! It's amazing just seeing the passion for the game!

RONALDOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I'm so happy with this win and with the qualification.. As I said, it was a very tight match and nerve racking, my hearth was beating like a mofo... Sweden, once again, gave us a great fight and my man Ibra is a fucking beast!!

Congrats!

I'm sorry for the swedes - great people not to mention gorgeous girls - but Portugal must be there when it's in Brazil.

So how did France play? Were they far superior?

I saw most of the match.the second goal was offside and Ukraine were down to 10 men for most of the second half.Also I think the deciding goal was an own goal but nevertheless it never seemed to me that Ukraine would really threaten France.

So to answer your question,not really superior but not bad at all either.I was quite impressed by Pogba,if he continues this good form he'll have a great career.

I saw most of the match.the second goal was offside and Ukraine were down to 10 men for most of the second half.Also I think the deciding goal was an own goal but nevertheless it never seemed to me that Ukraine would really threaten France.

So to answer your question,not really superior but not bad at all either.I was quite impressed by Pogba,if he continues this good form he'll have a great career.

yea but I heard Benzema also had a good goal ruled out.

Cheers for replying! :D

Thanks for the pre-birthday hat-trick!

Good luck in Brazil mate, you deserved it tonight!

Good luck in Brazil mate, you deserved it tonight!

That's very nice from your part. Sweden should be there also tbh, in place of other temas that have no business being there. And the support you guys showed through the match was fantastic! Hats off to you