LDN Blue

angry? we were well beaten by a better team (as you can see in my post to bimtf) and here you come and talk shit about my country? hows Kosovo doing you little piece of shit?

Where did your team finish in the qualifying?

For some political reasons we can't play World and European matches and we have a lot of players who play for other country like Switzerland etc etc and of course in the future they will play for us.

For some political reasons we can't play World and European matches and we have a lot of players who play for other country like Switzerland etc etc and of course in the future they will play for us.

you insult my country by saying we are nothing without Zlatan Because he is not 100% swedish and then you talk about Swiss players coming to your Country? Well isnt that the same thing you damn idiot?

you insult my country by saying we are nothing without Zlatan Because he is not 100% swedish and then you talk about Swiss players coming to your Country? Well isnt that the same thing you damn idiot?

They are ready to play for Kosova bitch and enough with this. bye.

the nuances of the English language are quite astonishing ... I used the word proper earlier ...

A proper fraction can also be a common or vulgar fraction ,,, two terms which would earn a choulou warning #

An improper fraction isnt rude at all although it is probably more common than common. :ph34r:

RONALDOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I'm so happy with this win and with the qualification.. As I said, it was a very tight match and nerve racking, my hearth was beating like a mofo... Sweden, once again, gave us a great fight and my man Ibra is a fucking beast!!

ON TO BRAZIL :getin:

Thanks for the pre-birthday hat-trick!

Should thanks joao moutinho, he was outstanding

David Luiz is playing a flawless match, one of his best with us (then again I watch very little our NT, so maybe there had been many others).

Oscar was great - a good thing after being invisible in the first match.

Willian needs to start at all matches for. No Mata and Oscar discussion from me anymore. He's the best midfield we have (talking about current shape). I said it a couple of weeks ago and watching him play now for Brazil I repeat it again: it's him and +2 AMs for us, regardless of who they are...

As for Brazil NT I wish we played this 4-3-3

Cesar

Maxwell - Luiz - Silva - Marcelo*

Paulinho - Luiz Gustavo**

Oscar

Bernard - Willian

Neymar

I don't like Maxwell much, but anything is better than playing Dani Alves.

*Marcelo is younger and better than Maicon is right now, but Maicon is so much class, so much experience and quality... So I don't think it's a huge difference honestly except energy wise.

** I can't decide between Luiz Gustavo and Ramires, but as Gustavo is more a defensive player, maybe the question is between Paulinho and Ramires and between both, I'd go with Paulinho.

Hulk has been playing well, he'll surely start over Willian who's new to the setup.

But Willian was good again, in his short time on the pitch, he created 2 chances and was lively.

I didn't mean right now, but in the WC. Willian is twice the player Hulk is. Hulk isn't much technical and he's very inconsistent so I totally expect (or hope) Willian to be chosen over Hulk. Bernard seems to fit well into our system although I also prefer Willian over him, but Bernard is a great player imo (maybe too young and too small).

But I think it's a crime to start someone like Hulk ahead of Willian. Also Willian is taking a the position left by the striker imo with Neymar playing as a false 9. But I don't think we'll see it. I think we'll play with a striker, especially if we have Fred fit to play. Felipão likes Oscar as much as - if not more than - Mourinho does. Neymar is non-brainer - he'd start in any team in the world. So it's one position that right now I think it's Bernard's or two if we play with a false 9. With the (lack of) quality of our strikers, I'd play 4 AM's easily.