LDN Blue

Fantastic world cup coming up, strong teams galore. Ronaldo single-handedly qualified portugal for the world cup. I dont know what more ronaldo has to do to win the ballon d'or, if he doesnt win it, like drogba said - "its a f**kin disgrace"

ENGLAND ?????????????

there are worse team competing in the cup than England. So stop this undeserving bashing of your own country. It just is not right. No matter how shit you are, there are 30 others teams that will not win the cup either, but still everyone has their story to tell. England has deserved to be there, just as any other team, so stfu and support your team.

Ukraine should of made the world cup.

Not so much Sweden, outside of zlatan the team isn't that good. However, Portugal have a few strong points on their team outside of Cristiano.

England may be overrated every year, but their still prob better than any team that qualified in Europe save Ukraine....

there are worse team competing in the cup than England. So stop this undeserving bashing of your own country. It just is not right. No matter how shit you are, there are 30 others teams that will not win the cup either, but still everyone has their story to tell. England has deserved to be there, just as any other team, so stfu and support your team.

This guy bashes his own country all the time.......

you STFU I support who I think deserve support and for years my NT havent ...

Ukraine should of made the world cup.

Not so much Sweden, outside of zlatan the team isn't that good. However, Portugal have a few strong points on their team outside of Cristiano.

England may be overrated every year, but their still prob better than any team that qualified in Europe save Ukraine....

This guy bashes his own country all the time.......

YES because the way the FA run our game and the style and quality of football we play is dire .. not sure if you are from North or south But many English fans

share my views .. Now I dont give a shit if a German and Korean think I should wave the English flag .. I sing sweet low sweet chariot cos our 15 a side deserve

support and I want us to wion the Ashes ...

YES because the way the FA run our game and the style and quality of football we play is dire .. not sure if you are from North or south But many English fans

share my views .. Now I dont give a shit if a German and Korean think I should wave the English flag .. I sing sweet low sweet chariot cos our 15 a side deserve

support and I want us to wion the Ashes ...

it was reference to the german! lol

Also, their no such thing as a North Korean on the internet. You know what happens to people in NK if they have contact with the outside world..... They get executed publicly.

Nahh..you are angry now but u have no reason, believe me is success for your country to play qualifying matches for World and European Cup.

angry? we were well beaten by a better team (as you can see in my post to bimtf) and here you come and talk shit about my country? hows Kosovo doing you little piece of shit?

Feel like I just walked in on a battle zone! Everyone needs to calm down and take other people's comments a bit more lightheartedly.

As you may see, other folks´ opinion is not respected or taken for its value. Something ought to be done here, soon.

No one should insult others based on their nationality, whether they attend games or do not agree with them, I feel.

We all should be able to post our opinions as we feel about players, managers...etc.

Either you mods tighten the rope or pretty soon this site is gonna be full of insults, swearing...as seen lately.