Neymar

the wes

Guest justin_3d

I am still waiting to see what happens.

I said we need a good winger, a good rb and a good creative mid.

My favs. have been Pastore for creative, Sanchez for winger, and Van Der Wiel for RB.

But if Neymar take the spot for the winger, then i would not have complaint. He is a top class player.

Although with attitude, but if Carlo keeps his job, he is able to work with that.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Neymar seems to be a player that is looking to get the highest amount of wages possible. That is the only reason why i can see him speaking all this shit to the media, to either: a. Influence us, Chelsea, to go in for the amount Santos want and offer him a high wage, or B. For Santos to offer him a new contract with an increase that he is getting already. I think he will come here, but for the price, it remains unknown.

Brazilian star Neymar hopes that his mooted move to Chelsea can be resurrected. "To play in Europe is my dream. I was very proud of Chelsea's interest and I hope to keep playing well so that this proposal can happen again," he pleaded. "I know about these teams; Chelsea, Manchester – to play for them are the dreams of all players. I know about players in England – Drogba, Lampard, Gerrard – these are very good players. I have spoken to Ramires and David Luiz and they say England is a very good country and London is a beautiful place to live."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/may/19/football-transfer-rumours-neymar-chelsea

Guest justin_3d

Somehow I feel he might just be another Robinho v2

And if that happens we can sell! :)

Like Real Madrid did to City. blue%20scalf.gif

"I hope to keep playing well so that this proposal can happen again."

:carlo:

"I know about players in England - Didier Drogba, Frank Lampard these are very good players."

:chai:

"I have spoken to Ramires and David Luiz and they say England is a very good country and London is a beautiful place to live."

:eyebrows:

If he wants to stay at Santos for whatever reason (because of his baby / or if he wants to win some trophy), or if Santos does not want to sell him right now, then why not make an agreement with Santos, where we would buy him and loan him back ?

Beside, I believe that's what we should have done last year...

Guest justin_3d

I meant Citeh will beat us to signing him.... haha

I doubt it. They will go for Alexis Sanchez. They already have a descent squad, and their chair said they won't do like last summer. Just strengthen some key areas.

And most likely i think they will have to strengthen another defensive side, and the Alexis Sanchez makes sense for them. So they can go play A. Johnson and Sanchez on both wings.

They are forming a great team. If they get Sanchez, then it will Silva, Sanchez, A. Johnson, Yaya, Teve, Dzeko....good team!

There defense will have to be strengthen as i said.

So that being said, i don't see them going for Sanchez and Neymar at the same time.

Wish we would have bought silva! He really is great!

Hope we buy him from citeh he would be great with torres!

Think neymar will come someday hope we dont pay more than 25 mill!

Luiz and ramires will convince him to come!

I'm basing this strictly on footage i've seen on youtube but this kid does have issues with his personality but I'm not a Santos/Brazil follower so what do I know. Hell, people accuse Drogba of being a selfish cunt sometimes which I still find hard to believe. When you see a kid with this much talent at such a young age it's really stupid to say no.

If he wants to stay at Santos for whatever reason (because of his baby / or if he wants to win some trophy), or if Santos does not want to sell him right now, then why not make an agreement with Santos, where we would buy him and loan him back ?

Beside, I believe that's what we should have done last year...

I thought about that...maybe that already happened, and they fooled everybody last year, saying that Neymar was staying with Santos, when in fact Santos already got all the money and his pay rise is paid by Chelsea...lol

"I have spoken to Ramires and David Luiz and they say England is a very good country and London is a beautiful place to live."

:eyebrows:

That to me, is the most attractive quote. Ramires and Alex talling Neymar how good life in London is. Hopefully that would be the benchmark to go and sign him! Get the chequebook out Roman!! :smiliecap1:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You