Neymar

the wes

How long before Pele opens his big trap again? :rolleyes:

"Neymar don't go ... yada yada ... I'm still best in the world ... yada yada .... Maradona is shit ... yada yada ... Andy Carroll will be the Golden Boot winner at next WC ... yada yada"

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Twitter. There's a few pundits/commentators/scouts with connections (so they say) that have been saying this for the past few days. Coupled with the story from the Juve chief exec, you have a semi-credible rumour.

Here's one example:

http://twitter.com/#.../Pitacodogringo

first I doubt a twitter account with this name should have any credibility, in portuguese it really means something really stupid...lol

As much as I want Chelsea to get Neymar, I dont believe in this "agreement", just rumours.

first I doubt a twitter account with this name should have any credibility, in portuguese it really means something really stupid...lol

As much as I want Chelsea to get Neymar, I dont believe in this "agreement", just rumours.

That's just one example. There are many others reporting the same story. I don't know where it originated from, some people are 100% sure that the deal is done however (unlikely in my eyes), but there must be a catalyst driving these rumours.

Just to make one thing clear, twitter is the last place you want to hear rumors from, at least that's what I lead myself to believe anyway. People can talk about any sort of bollocks they want on there just so they can get noticed and buff up their followers count. Proper, reliable sources are what convince me if a transfer is set to take place, (places like SkySports, BBC, sportinglife, TEAMTalk and the Chelsea official website). I don't even bat an eyelid over twitter rumors if I can help it.

El Chelsea está preparando una oferta increible para cerrar el fichaje de Neymar, delantero del Santos.(BRA)

Power Twitter

Basically translates to Chelsea preparing bid to finalise deal to sign neymar.

From @futbol_espanol

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You