Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

not sure if this has been mentioned before but the SSN footage of Neymar in the team hotel showed him with Pini Zahavi in tow....

That was a tweet from Raphael Honigstien(who is very reliable regarding German football) during the time where Brazil were playing Scotland and the "i want to play for Chelsea" interview came out. I am not sure if Zavahi is Neymar's agent but he is known for working closely with Chelsea and Roman, thats why i personally think he will be ours next season but im sure we will be making way with a massive amount of money.

not sure if this has been mentioned before but the SSN footage of Neymar in the team hotel showed him with Pini Zahavi in tow....

That was a tweet from Raphael Honigstien(who is very reliable regarding German football) during the time where Brazil were playing Scotland and the "i want to play for Chelsea" interview came out. I am not sure if Zavahi is Neymar's agent but he is known for working closely with Chelsea and Roman, thats why i personally think he will be ours next season but im sure we will be making way with a massive amount of money.

Zahavi is Neymar's international agent. I think it would be in the region of £30/35m if it were to happen, indeed, a massive amount, but this boy is going to be a star.

Guest justin_3d

every day we are step closer to sign Neymar..rolleyes.gif

Why is that?

And if you have some news, please some reliable source, not that crap of he said, she said.

Thanks.

Guest justin_3d

Neymar, Mata and N Zogbia IN

Bosingwa, Malouda and Anelka OUT

What happen to a RB?

As Ivan is not an explosive RB. As dully notice in the game against United.

We need someone like Van Der Wiel.

What happen to a RB?

As Ivan is not an explosive RB. As dully notice in the game against United.

We need someone like Van Der Wiel.

1 bad game dont make a bad player, every-one seems to forget 09/10 where no winger got the better of him.

Neymar, Mata and N Zogbia IN

Bosingwa, Malouda and Anelka OUT

neymar and mata same type of players, but in my opinion neymar is better and younger.

better to buy neymar/mata, n'zogbia, and maybe right back?

Guest justin_3d

1 bad game dont make a bad player, every-one seems to forget 09/10 where no winger got the better of him.

And not just one game, overall.

I been saying it when we win, or he plays good.

He is not an explosive RB, and we need a new Bosingwa there.

Simple as that.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You