Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

not a clue in hell how odds work so dont even know if 5/4 to 10/11 is good odds, or what. So, are them odds basically saying its less likely now than it was before Carlos sacking, or its nailed on?

Think smiley face gives it away :P

Basically... lol .before...if you would have bet 5/4 which is 5 divided by 4.. which is 1.25... and if u would have bet lets say 10 pounds.. at that time.. and he does join Chelsea you would get in return 1.25x10= which is 12.5 .. so you would make a bout 2.50 profit ... however now :) if you bet... which is 10/11 ..you would barely make any profit :P So yeah it`s great for Chelsea fans this. :D

Im not sure how to start a thread on here, but does anyone agree we should sign Charlie Adam???. He is just what we need plus his corners and freekicks are the best in the league. Also he is overweight, if we get him match fit he will be great signing and would only cost about 5-6 million.....

Im not sure how to start a thread on here, but does anyone agree we should sign Charlie Adam???. He is just what we need plus his corners and freekicks are the best in the league. Also he is overweight, if we get him match fit he will be great signing and would only cost about 5-6 million.....

How old is he?And he will join Liverpool in the summer.

Guest justin_3d

Aguero, Neymar, van der Wiel, Nasri, Ericssen blue%20scalf.gif(my opinion)

Good list, but i doubt Nasri will change from Arsenal to Chelsea?

Ericssen??? He was with us and we let him go. Why would he want to come back?

The others make sense.

So leaving 2 i will add Pastore as creative midfield, and the 5th....well i do like Charlie Adam as well. :)

Good list, but i doubt Nasri will change from Arsenal to Chelsea?

Ericssen??? He was with us and we let him go. Why would he want to come back?

The others make sense.

So leaving 2 i will add Pastore as creative midfield, and the 5th....well i do like Charlie Adam as well. :)

Nasri had rejected contract extension, so why not?

Ericcsen have never been our player :mellow: .I think that Pastore is really overrated and Adam will join Keny Dalglish at Liverpool.

Guest justin_3d

Nasri had rejected contract extension, so why not?

Ericcsen have never been our player :mellow: .I think that Pastore is really overrated and Adam will join Keny Dalglish at Liverpool.

Nasri ok that sounds good, and Ericcsen....

He had a try out with Chelsea when he was young, and we did not sign him. So he had a try with Chelsea and we turned him down.

So i guess you are right, he was never a player for us, but he did have a tried.

Just spoke to Lipton on twitter and apparently his people are pushing for the transfer, i know i aint brought in the best source but i thought ill get it out there for anyone who's intrested.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You