Neymar

the wes

let's stay on topic, so when is Neymar coming to the bridge? :Goober:

Next year, the boy will be playing for Chelsea next year.

I am positive of this happening a Juventus agent has already claimed that Neymar to Chelsea is imminent.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've heard from several people that Neymar to Chelsea is official and will be announced soon.

Any truth in this?

That's what's been going around for the past few days. Nothing official yet though, we will have to wait for the transfer window to open until he can be registered and we can announce the signing (if the reports are even true , remember last summer?)

In theory Hernandez should be blown away by the likes of Ivanovic, Essien etc but in reality what he lacks in physique he makes up in speed, agility and thats exactly what we need

Hernandez is a strong guy.

I've heard from several people that Neymar to Chelsea is official and will be announced soon.

Any truth in this?

You aren't the only one, I've heard it from a few people as well. Some guy who works on Brazilian TV on my Twitter has said he's heard Neymar deal is done. Also, an ex football scout has told me its been done since March, and Neymar has even had a tour of our facilities

It would seem that this transfer is definately on the cards for this summer. I for one would be well pleased. There is obviosuly a question over him building on his potential and his temperament but he has unbelieveable ability. Ronaldo had the same issues and i am sure Man Utd were not upset they signed him. This lad is exaclty what we are lacking and if it goes through as it looks like it will then great.

Take him in a jiffy. Earlier I was against this because of his attitude, now I realize when we can have 33 yo drama queens like Drog in the side, a 19 year old future WPOTY but currently temperamental kid is something I can deal with.

can we just sign him and end this fuckin saga ?

according to freddieboswell7 on twitter we have almost secured 3 targets

neymar 100%

van der wiell 70%

lukaku 80%

The whole deal seems to be hinging on Neymar agreeing to join us. I believe Chelsea and Santos have been in discussions, but the decision ultimately lies with Neymar himself. Let's just hope he makes the right decision ;).

On Neymar: Chelsea have agreed a deal with Santos , the deal will be completed as soon as Neymar says yes to Chelsea FC & when the transfer window opens..........................

Latest I have heard ^^

source?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You