Neymar

the wes

no club will pay £30m or £40m for Neymar?... we aint long paid £50m for Torres a man who Roman Abramovich REALLY wanted. Neymar, Roman REALLY wants, he will pay what is needed to get his man.

Yes he might stay until 2014, but as mentioned, if there was confirmation from Neymar, his father or agent that he was definitely staying in Santos this summer, there is no way people would claim its a "done deal".

Word gets around, and obviously the only word doing the rounds now is that Neymar is on his way to Chelsea

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really? The Santos fans are that confident he will stay this summer? Seems odd that so many sources in Europe have been saying things like 'it's a done deal' if there was confirmation from Neymar himself that he was staying.

Henrique, what about Ganso, a lot of people are touting him to move to Milan at some point in the near future. I know Santos have made it clear they will try and keep hold of him, but I haven't heard of the same being done for Neymar (not recently, anyway).

Ganso said that he wante to go to Italy now, but it seems he changed his mind, because Milan now is not allowed to buy another foreign player, and he had two bad injuries in last 6 months, I think a club would think twice before buying him for a high price.

And, yes, Santos fans are confident, because as I said, different from last summer when there was lots of talks about him leaving now there is nothing.

It might change when the window opens and if we made another official bid.

Yes, he said that he dont want to move. He said that he want to stay until 2014, and even beyond.

There is no buzz about him leaving in "summer", but of course he will move to Europe one day.The interview he gave to Sky Sports after Scotland game was to promote his image in Europe, but I'm sure he wont leave in summer.

Henrique, which interview are you talking about. From the link that someone just posted (ESPN), it is crystal clear what the father is saying. Here is a quote from the Interview:

"About any potential transfer, its inevitable. It can happen in August, in 2014 or in 2015."

So please lets just wait and see, unless someone has some other interviews to back up his/her aruguments.

Link to the Source

Henrique, which interview are you talking about. From the link that someone just posted (ESPN), it is crystal clear what the father is saying. Here is a quote from the Interview:

"About any potential transfer, its inevitable. It can happen in August, in 2014 or in 2015."

But its not likely to happen in August, but as I said things might change when the transfer window open.

So please lets just wait and see, unless someone has some other interviews to back up his/her aruguments.

Link to the Source

Haha I won't believe a thing until I see him wearing London Blue :whistling: Seems promising though :eyebrows:

"I was very happy about Chelsea's interest because it is a club every player would like to play for, but at that moment the right decision was to stay at Santos

"I have spoken to Ramires and David Luiz and they say England is a very good country and London is a beautiful place to live."

In my humble opinion this mate just says he won't go anywhere. I believe he will leave Santos in the summer. He won't wait , he is impatient, the only thing I don't want to see is us buying 2 or 3 Brazilians and become Chelzil :D. Despite that Neymar has some quality and being a bit like Cristiano Ronaldo we can easily snatch him, drain him for 2 - 3 years and then hand him over to Madrid for double the price. The other choice is the financial fair play and that means that Neymar wouldn't be able to transfer for a big sum and he will still play for us. Either way(if he starts playing good) we are on a plus. blue%20scalf.gif

A lot of talk regarding Santos in the Copa Libertadores, if they make it to the final (they got through to the semis last night, Neymar scored & missed a pen), any talk about Neymar would surely have to wait until after the final game on 22nd June. Even then, if they win it, they are entered into the FIFA Club World Cup next year.

I have a feeling this one might go on for a long time...

You aren't the only one, I've heard it from a few people as well. Some guy who works on Brazilian TV on my Twitter has said he's heard Neymar deal is done. Also, an ex football scout has told me its been done since March, and Neymar has even had a tour of our facilities

+1

yeah his name is Christian Larrson and you can ask him yourself @FreddieBoswell7

Aguero did say it but .. Neymar said his dream is to play for Chelsea a month back as well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29HRsGjMfGE

This is happening for sure.. :) Trust me..

Also Neymar said he wants to win the Copa Libertadores last year.. I`m sure he wouldn`t care much for the Club World Cup. As I said before... he is going to end up here, mark my words. :)

sry guys i dont can take this guy... sry... he seems to need attention everey single minute and does stupid thing to catch the attention at any price... lets remember how much he can sulk, imagine someone sulking 5 Mio times more then anelka... is it really a difference WHO sulks around? I don't think so...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You