Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I thing is not about money... Is clear for my, Neymar need at least a 60.000 a weak... just for start in a 4 year Deal... He will do it good for now.... Is more about what we offer for him... Is clear for me, the worriest problem for the father and the Family is that he plays as much as he can... so he do not lost his space in the national Teams... And plus the other problems with the lenguaje... Well I do not if he knows the lenguaje or not... but also the life adaptation.... all those things that worrys a Family...

I hope is true that Santos Fail in the propost for him.

Its starting to feel like Neymar's agent see's Chelsea's bid as good bait to hold Santos hostage and rake in the best deal possible. Somewhat like Chelsea did when Man City tried making a move for Terry. I hope this isnt the case.

Any idea what he is earning at Santos at the moment? I can't see it being that much, so surely we can do better than the 3 times more they are offering.

Chelsea is offering 3,5 million euros a year, and a contract until 2015. This is more or less £ 60.000 a week. This is not that much, I think its the same that guys like Kalou, Alex, Ivanovic and Alex get.

In brazilian money is like R$ 650.000 a month. Now all he gets is R$ 150.000 a month. Santos promisse to give R$ 450.000;

Some news in Brazil asserts that having met Roman himself, Neymar´s father is decided to leave. His father is the one who decide his future.

Chelsea is offering 3,5 million euros a year, and a contract until 2015. This is more or less £ 60.000 a week. This is not that much, I think its the same that guys like Kalou, Alex, Ivanovic and Alex get.

In brazilian money is like R$ 650.000 a month. Now all he gets is R$ 150.000 a month. Santos promisse to give R$ 450.000;

Some news in Brazil asserts that having met Roman himself, Neymar´s father is decided to leave. His father is the one who decide his future.

Will you buy a Neymar kit when he joins Chelsea?

I hope he comes. Right now I have a blank black chelsea kit, if Neymar comes I think I will have to get a blue Neymar kit

Like I said... 60.000 For Week is the Starting Salary for a Player at Chelsea...

Now if Roman himself is Talking to his Father then is very posible that the deal might be. The Reason is Simple... is all about Money and the Best for Neymar... as a Father he is first thinking the good chance Neymar Will have at Chelsea with Anchelotti, and also is big Club, Part of the transfer Money is for his own Family as Neymar Agent, plus maybe money Chelsea will give to Neymar and his Father if they Sing....

Seen from the Cold Money view... NO team in Brazil can make richer his family as a Deal with Chelsea... Even Neymar Father knows other deal can be posible he might feal that this is the one, because we are not figthing agains anyone else.... strange... by the way... so he said... no one else want him... so this is the one...

Like we said in our country.... "Is better had one Pigeon in the hand than 100 Pigeon Flying"

Finger Cross Boys and Girls

Will you buy a Neymar kit when he joins Chelsea?

Probrably not. I have many Chelse´s kit, and none have player names, but I thinking about buying this season kit with Drogba name, who is a already a Chelse's legend. Who knows whats is gonna heppen with Neymar IF he join us.

I wont discuss this, Newcastle is a fucking shit, and we have at least 5 or 6 clubs that are much better than all this garbage like Fullham, Wigan, Stoke, Bolton...Listen to this and ten years from now rememer what Im saying right now:

- Neymar will be elected the best player in the world at least two times, and will be a football legend.

- Rooney, Lukaku, Pato, Aguero, Ozil wont get any of this awards.

Probrably not. I have many Chelse´s kit, and none have player names, but I thinking about buying this season kit with Drogba name, who is a already a Chelse's legend. Who knows whats is gonna heppen with Neymar IF he join us.

A bit of a contradiction there wouldn't you say??

I really dont, Im not that confident, two days ago I was probably about 80% he was coming, yesterday 30% and today about 50/50 lol. So many twists and turns, I may wake up tomorrow and change my mind again. Im almost to the point where I stop following it and just look on September 1st as to whose roster he is on.

I really dont, Im not that confident, two days ago I was probably about 80% he was coming, yesterday 30% and today about 50/50 lol. So many twists and turns, I may wake up tomorrow and change my mind again. Im almost to the point where I stop following it and just look on September 1st as to whose roster he is on.

Know exactly what you mean mate. very, very frustrating!

Brazil coach asks Neymar to snub Chelsea

Menezes said: "All understand Neymar's situation and what must be going on in his mind. But thinking about Brazilian football, his remaining with Santos would be beneficial. The team is on top and it would very good for Neymar to say with them for a longer period."

Link

Wow, great video about it

...Based on this video, i consider him a great player and surely will be one of the best players in the world in a few years!!! I would like to see how he would do in the premier league with Chelsea.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You