Neymar

the wes

First of all, I knew Neymar long before that USA match.

That's not a reasonable argument. We paid 24m for Wright-Phillips and he was pure shit - plus he'd even played in England. Neymar hasn't. Why are you so sure he's not like all the other flopping "next Peles" and "next Maradonas"?

So we pay the club's record fee for a 18-year old striker who's nowhere near the Prem concerning physique. Plus he has to adapt to the English league, which will take at least 2 or 3 years. You really think Neymar wants to stay here for more than 1 year before being a first team player?

Well and last but not least... I don't think I need to mention the huuuge Brazilian flops in the Premier League? Robinho, Afonso Alves, ...

I dont know why people talk about his pshysic, we are talking about football, not american football or box. Ashely Young has the same physic that Ashley Young has. In my opinion Ashley is a really good player, and Chelsea should buy him if Neymar deal collapse. He is english and has a bright future.

Anyway, the reunion is hapenning right now, but maybe the decision is not going to happen today.whistling.gif

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nowhere near worth 30m, Also the chance he'll flop, and if he does, When we sell him on we'd be making a huge loss. Lukaku looks like the perfect player for the Premiership.

Finally someone, thank you very much.

Sorry but the difference is, Rooney played top sides like Arsenal or Newcastle week in week out when he was 17 years old at Everton - Neymar plays teams like Fluminense... no offense, but do you see what I mean?

I wont discuss this, Newcastle is a fucking shit, and we have at least 5 or 6 clubs that are much better than all this garbage like Fullham, Wigan, Stoke, Bolton...Listen to this and ten years from now rememer what Im saying right now:

- Neymar will be elected the best player in the world at least two times, and will be a football legend.

- Rooney, Lukaku, Pato, Aguero, Ozil wont get any of this awards.

Are we really going to judge players on their physical ability? I certainly hope not.... Yes Lukaku does look a top prospect, but could just as easily flop as Neymar. Physicality means squat, the player needs to be technically capable. In my opinion it is things like that (judging a players potential on physical ability) that is holding this country back on producing young players. All across the country on a Sunday afternoon you will see teams play the biggest, strongest players to have an advantage whilst the smaller more technical players are marginalised. Frank Nouble excelled at Chelsea at an early age due to his build, now he has moved up and playing a mans game he no longer has that advantage.

Give me a McEachran over a Nouble every day of the week. A look at Chelsea's academy now will show you the clubs philosophy, focusing on the technical ability rather than physical.

I wont discuss this, Newcastle is a fucking shit, and we have at least 5 or 6 clubs that are much better than all this garbage like Fullham, Wigan, Stoke, Bolton...Listen to this and ten years from now rememer what Im saying right now:

- Neymar will be elected the best player in the world at least two times, and will be a football legend.

- Rooney, Lukaku, Pato, Aguero, Ozil wont get any of this awards.

calm down ..I realise you are disappointed ,,but he isnt coming ...not sure he ever was ..the whole thing might have been engineered by

his father and agent to raise his profile and gain him a big wage increase ...

he may become world class ..but only time will tell ...life goes on

If i could choose i would pick pato ahead of neymar all day long i think when it comes to movement and finishing pato is better.I also think someone at the club obviously does not like fabio borini because if neymar were to come it would be bye bye fabio !

Edited by Badboy

We just need to face facts. It's Neymar's decision at the end of the day, if he wants to stay at Santos, let him. It would be good for his development playing every week. The only problem would be, if he gets better, there will be other clubs wanting to sign him, and his price will go up.

Are we really going to judge players on their physical ability? I certainly hope not.... Yes Lukaku does look a top prospect, but could just as easily flop as Neymar. Physicality means squat, the player needs to be technically capable. In my opinion it is things like that (judging a players potential on physical ability) that is holding this country back on producing young players. All across the country on a Sunday afternoon you will see teams play the biggest, strongest players to have an advantage whilst the smaller more technical players are marginalised. Frank Nouble excelled at Chelsea at an early age due to his build, now he has moved up and playing a mans game he no longer has that advantage.

Give me a McEachran over a Nouble every day of the week. A look at Chelsea's academy now will show you the clubs philosophy, focusing on the technical ability rather than physical.

Yes, people only see how big Lukaku is, but he also has an incredible technique. He is big, but he has that in his genes, his parents are not tiny.

Drogba is strong and big, but he also has very nice technique.

My opinion on Neymar is that how good he is we will only see when he comes to Europe, to any league.

He is making fools out of those Brazilian defenders and goalkeepers, because they are not the brightest.

They just don't know what to do, goalkeepers stand and similar things.

Henrique he will probably win the award because he is a Brazilian?

If i could choose i would pick pato ahead of neymar all day long i think when it comes to movement and finishing pato is better.I also think someone at the club obviously does not like fabio borini because if neymar were to come it would be bye bye fabio !

That's like saying Drogba's finishing and movement is better than Malouda's

Pato is a striker and Neymar is a left attacker. So Pato's finishing and attacking intelligence Should be better than Neymar's.

Pato is also two years older and would cost us 20-25 mil pounds more by the way

This is very special talent and the people in charge at Chelsea would be fools not to get him. He actually seems interested in a move to our club but is scared of this move harming his development. Don't blame him at all. A move to Chelsea right now, would mean a place on the bench for him. Our more experienced players simply get played a lot more. Not attractive for youngsters at all.

We have a great great talent in our squad right now and he wasn't even on the bench against the easiest opponent in the league at home! The place where we are at our absolute best and goals just fly in. We were destroying them and instead of bringing in the youngster Sturridge, who can use all the game time he can get, the coach brings in Kalou. A player I personally like but is simply not good enough for Chelsea and only should be brought on as a super-sub or play in emergencies. He is not going to get any better than he is right now so him coming on instead Sturridge, who is very young and has a lot of potential, was a absolute shock. Especially after a great performance against Man Utd.

If it was up to me I would pay the money to trigger the clause and loan him back to Santos for two years, maybe three. He gains experience and by that time our starting attackers will be very old so starting instead of benching will be more likely.

Everybody happy !

If the club handles the youngsters in the right way, Next-Gen Chels could be great (CL-winning) side. And more importantly, a far more entertaining side !

Cech

New player Ivanovic Bruma Van Aanholt

Mikel/Ramires Matic

Kakuta/McEachran

Kakuta/Sturridge Sturridge/Lukaku Neymar

What we are looking for is a player who can take defenders on, a la robben !! Neymar has bags of skills n tricks to do that. I do not understand why people are even saying they would prefer Pato or Lukaku. They are not what we want. They are strikers !!! And its about time we took a risk on one of these so called potential superstars. Even if he flops, we would still be able to sell him for a reasonable price considering his age factor n all. so i say, GET THE KID.

To be honest this is the only chance I think we will have to sign him. If we don't then either in a couple of years time he would start attracting attention from all the top clubs including Madrid and Citeh, which means we won't try to compete in the bid battle. Or he will have that so called contract upgrade which would rise his buy out cause to about £40 million, and as we know the board would simply not go up there. Especially as we have not even been in £20 million+ deals for years after Shevchenko.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You