Neymar

the wes

So many people are just making stuff up that it is so hard to follow. The only thing people agree on is that there was a real long meeting that occured yesterday. Ive read places saying that Chelsea looks like they failed in their bid attempt, Ive read that Santos convinced Neymar to stay. Ive read Neymar said he will only go if he gets a starting spot on Chelsea. Ive read that Chelsea is now willing to pay the whole buyout clause and his dad wants him to come so he is moving closer to coming. All these varying reports are all about the same meeting, its amazing the differences you can get from the same event.... :wacko:

at least it looks like it will all be over on Friday....although they said last week it would have been over by yesterday....so we will see

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So many people are just making stuff up that it is so hard to follow. The only thing people agree on is that there was a real long meeting that occured yesterday. Ive read places saying that Chelsea looks like they failed in their bid attempt, Ive read that Santos convinced Neymar to stay. Ive read Neymar said he will only go if he gets a starting spot on Chelsea. Ive read that Chelsea is now willing to pay the whole buyout clause and his dad wants him to come so he is moving closer to coming. All these varying reports are all about the same meeting, its amazing the differences you can get from the same event.... :wacko:

at least it looks like it will all be over on Friday....although they said last week it would have been over by yesterday....so we will see

Lmao indeed. same here.

After 9 hours of discussion, Neymar's staff to give one answear about his future until friday.

http://globoesporte....r-e-adiada.html

Neymar´s father was decided to leave Santos, but the brazilian´s team proposal was so good that they asked some time to take a decision.

How could i get a translation for this article?

some conclusion from Blue Tinted

• The meeting went on ages (8 or 9 hours) without a break, suggesting pretty in-depth stuff.

• Neymar was offered a 3-fold increase on his current salary plus a cut of image rights, mirroring the deal given to Robinho when loaned from Man City.

• A long-term career plan has been generated for the player in a bid to persuade him his future lays in Brazil and doesn’t have to detract from his desire to be recognized as one of the worlds best.

• A delegation of Luiz Alvaro (president of Santos), Fernando Hisses (finance director) and Luciano Underbrush (top legal aide) presented Santos’ proposal.

• The meeting reached no conclusion.

• Upon exit, Neymar’s father suggested the decision lays in the players hands.

• Neymar’s representatives will make an announcement on Friday.

• Santos and Chelsea are both now offering 3.5m euros a year salary (roughly £60k a week)

I'm still pretty confident he will sign for us, purely because He's cocky and thinks he can do anything and that's the exact type of player we need firstly to boost Shirt sales and for opposing teams to envy us that much more. Over the last two days Iv seen alot of people bitching about his Physical presence, No defender will be able to touch him in the Premier League as they are all to slow compared to Neymar lol and from the Videos Iv seen he can take a fair amount of harsh tackles. Cant wait for Friday and for all this to end

I'm just worried that if he signs for us, and he indeed struggles for form, and even fails to make any starts, we are not going to be a popular club for the likes of Pele and co. They are going to hate us for ruining his career.

I'd be over the moon if he signs, but I will be equally as happy if he stays at Santos, solely for the good of his development. Of course the only downside to that, is that he will attract every club in Europe as well as us, if he gets better with age. At the end of the day, it all comes down to one decision.

I'm just worried that if he signs for us, and he indeed struggles for form, and even fails to make any starts, we are not going to be a popular club for the likes of Pele and co. They are going to hate us for ruining his career.

I'd be over the moon if he signs, but I will be equally as happy if he stays at Santos, solely for the good of his development. Of course the only downside to that, is that he will attract every club in Europe as well as us, if he gets better with age. At the end of the day, it all comes down to one decision.

Once we have shown our interest, we should care fuck all about Pele and his thoughts.

Once we have shown our interest, we should care fuck all about Pele and his thoughts.

fair point. I mean Pele does have a track record of getting things wrong, but even Robinho and Mano Menezes are persuading him not to go. Maybe I'm over-exaggerating a bit, I'm just saying.

fair point. I mean Pele does have a track record of getting things wrong, but even Robinho and Mano Menezes are persuading him not to go. Maybe I'm over-exaggerating a bit, I'm just saying.

LOL it cracks me up to think Robinho of all people is trying to convince Neymar to stay. Santos have made this transfer a matter of pride, rushing in the likes of Pele and Menezes to have a word with Neymar. But yeah now that Menezes has said he should stay in Brazil, I think we won't be signing him, not this year atleast. Neymar wouldn't want to lose his place in the Selecao.

LOL it cracks me up to think Robinho of all people is trying to convince Neymar to stay. Santos have made this transfer a matter of pride, rushing in the likes of Pele and Menezes to have a word with Neymar. But yeah now that Menezes has said he should stay in Brazil, I think we won't be signing him, not this year atleast. Neymar wouldn't want to lose his place in the Selecao.

Even if Neymar left Brazil He wouldnt be left out the Brazil Team he's to good and his Ego is to big so I dont see the problem!

Wagner Ribeiro is in talks with Santos today about Chelsea's interest in his client.

He said: "There are times when (Neymar) says he wants to stay to play the Copa Libertadores (South American championship).

"But in the game in which he missed a penalty (against Vitoria in the Brazilian Cup final), his father was nearly attacked at the Vila Belmiro (Santos's home stadium). At the time, he came to me and said "let's go". He changes his mind and that's why we need to talk."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4N8bhrBgVc

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You